+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

I've just recently met this chick at a club about 3 weeks ago at a club. On the first night, she was really interested in me and we ended up hooking up that night. I got her number and have been chatting with her via text.

I really like this girl and have gained feelings for her, but the problem is that she is leaving to another country for studies in a months time. I can tell that she does not want a relationship, but i really want to get to know her before she leaves and do not want anything serious. What should my next move be? should i try asking her out? or is that a waste of time since she doesnt want to have a relationship with me?

any advice would be appreciated

How old are you?

And of course you should ask her out. I really don't have anything else to say. She was interested in you the first night, and she is still texting you. I think all this means that you have a chance with her, even if she's leaving.

i am 18 and she is 16. yeah i guess ill just ask her out. she told her close friend that she only wanted to be friends with me thou and she does not want to get into a relationship .. but i guess by asking her out will give me an opportunity to change her perspective

Well, think about what your expectations are. If you want a real relationship than forget her as she is leaving in a month time and it is rather difficult to keep a relationship going over a long distance and in particular if it is a rather young/fresh relationship.

If you, however, just want some fun with her over the next month, fine tell her what you want and as she doesn't want anything serious it should suits her well.