+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please help urgently

please help urgently

hi.i am into relationship since last 1 year.he is into business so he is always busy.he just gets time to get physically only .there was only physical relationship left between us.i think he doesnt wants to give me time..as time passed, i satarted loving him but there was no feeling from his side.as i told him that i love him,he told he cant give any commitment.then i asked for breakup...he told ok but he still wants to remain friends..why??i love him and i need him back ...pls help...its matter of my life now.....

It is possible that he is already seeing someone else. Even though you love him, it is best to move on and try to get on with your life. It is also possible that he just said about being friends so that you don't feel hurt.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by rani_frendz View Post
    its matter of my life now.....
    What does this mean?

Don't try and stay friends!! You love him too much to do that. Know that you deserve to be treated MUCH better than just be used physically...use that knowledge to get stronger, and move on to find someone that loves and respects you compeletely.

i called him after 2days posting it here...i saw his matrimonial profile in leading website by his parents...i blasted on him and told he has been using...he gave me a reason that he doesnt like my lifestyle...i broke up that very day after ths ans...i told him then what is he doing since 1 year......after breakup,,,suddenly that profile ws delted from matrimonial website...did he realise my love or not?????will he realise as he was low & almost quite when i told him fr breakup.......y he deleted that profile?????i love him and want him2 cum back...plzzzzzz help

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So you blasted him for being single after he was single?

Good move.

but y he deleted his matrimonial profile from the sit after breakup???

The man doesn't have time for you, he tells you he doesn't feel the same way and doesn't love you, he tells you he doesn't want a commitment and was ok with you breaking up with him...is the message not clear enough with you? Just because you love him and cant live without him doesn't mean he is willing to fall for you and give you what you want......so why the hell are you even bothering with this. Move on and stop telling yourself you have some kind of future with him.....its over.

seems like your on the other end of the same situation i am in.... she told me she loves me about a week or 2 ago and i am was not really on the same page as her. we originally met and were friends one thing lead to another we became friends with the addition of physical benefits. its a very tough situation and as someone mentioned here, he is saying he would like to be friends to not hurt which is what i did. However by saying i wanted to continue being friends with her i only wanted to be friends with her, i didnt want the benefits part because i just think its totally wrong especially dealing with this at an age where we are SOME-WHAT getting close to settling down and putting the fun and games aside.

might i add, i have A LOT of stress and BS to deal with at work and so forth. so i sort of know the shoes your bf or ex bf is wearing because i was in there. only thing i can tell you is basically take the same advise as people gave me on this forum which is take this opportunity and move apart from each other. believe me it helps to ponder a bit and this will give him time to think about the situation as it did for me. even though he may be SOLID upfront and tell you he dosnt want to you as a gf/serious relationship just move apart with no contact and see how things turn out.

hope this helps.