+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how can i get me ex back?

how can i get me ex back?

me and my ex just recently broke upfrom a 2 year relationship, she said she lost feelings for me and she been trying to find a way to tell me,and she finally did.we lived with eachother,she left suddenly. and she havent picked up any of her things yet (been a week) it looks like she still cares about me though. but shes starting to see this other person, that she was talking to behind my back.she dosent want to pick her things up because she dosent want to face me right now.

what should i do should i wait for her hoping shes gonna come back?
    how can she see someone so fast and should i worry that what she have with him will be serious?

Hi, if your love was meant to come back to you it would have. I strongly suggest for you to move on. Think about yourself for a change. Give it time and don't think about her so much. Breakups are always hard and its best to realize that she has left. The sooner you realize the better it is for you.

Always the same question and always the same answer: Ignore, Ignore, Ignore.

The only way to make her come back is to make her miss you. Yes she will find somebody else to date in the blink of an eye. But she will keep comparing him with you.

Its your choice how will she compare him. If in the mean time you keep begging her to come back, tell her how much you love her etc, the only thing will happen is that you will feel the emotional void for her and let her enjoy the new exciting flirt with the new guy.

If you cut off and say fine, we are breaking up. I am moving on as well. And find yourself another girl to flirt with and completely ignore her then her flirt with the new guy will not be so fun as she will see that she can't fill her emotionally the way you did.

So if you want her back: Ignore, Ignore, Ignore.

Now the question you have to ask is, does she worth making her want you back? If a woman is not mature enough to know what she wants, and you have to make her want you back, then she doens't worth it for me.

Hope it helps. Keep in there and keep strong.

I would suggest moving on and following your dreams. Nothing makes a man irresistible to women than having a purpose in life which isn't her. If your love was meant to be, whatever happens it's meant to be. I suggest you stop worrying about her and focus about yourself.

What do you want to achieve in life in terms of personal success (excluding women)?

How do you want to live your life 6 months from now?

Focus on improving yourself as a person and your issues with women will take care of itself. Cheers.