+ Follow This Topic
Page 65 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

How can it be I feel COMPLETELY over you one minute and then pining for you the next? Weird...
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

"Never mind, i'll find, someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you too. Dont forget me, i beg".

Why did I ignore the warning signs? I knew we were incompatible months ago. I knew YOU were incompatible to be with. You claimed to want power at work and be dominated at home and I like equal power in a relationship so I wouldn't grant you that. You weren't even happy with me keeping you in check from time to time. At first you said you were and liked being "put in your place" but after a while you you just wanted to fight over every little thing and then say you were over the drama of fighting! Well honey, 9/10 times you caused the drama! I wish when I had broken it off with you in early March I had not given you another chance, but I told myself that I wanted to exhaust any possibility that we would work before walking away and the reason that I sit hurt today is because I believed in myself. Why was I so blind to what was obvious to me in the first place? You're not good for me. I pray that I'll believe myself when I say all this now that I've finally come back to the truth. I pray that you never come back so I won't have to make a decision that I feel I'll always regret no matter which way I choose. I pray that if that happens my decision will be to tell you we are a waste of time.

why do i still think about you? I really hate you

Was that really the only time you cheated?

Did you really not flirt and not cheated any other time in your weekly trips? Hard to believe.

Every time you were on your weekly trip our communication was always fading.

And all the fighting. All the aggressiveness. It was all planned. You would just wear me off with fights, so I don't have any power left to start a new fight when you behaved like a selfish spoiled b*tch.
    Last edited by FeelingCalledL; 21-07-11 at 09:42 PM.

And to add something more. Last time we talked you said that you don't want to talk to me again because I am not a "good friend".

How did you ever got the idea that I wanted to be your friend? Why would I want to be friends with a person like you? I was simply obsessed with you and couldn't find the strength to leave you. As simple as that. I would never ever want to be friends with a person like you...

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    I love how you listed a ton of superficial qualities and nothing tangible as far as emotional connection goes.

gotta love rebounds.
    "You just had a rebound. Don't get me wrong rebounds, can be fun and a nice distraction. But when they're over you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart." - Jim Halpert (The Office)
    Last edited by that one guy; 02-08-11 at 10:30 AM.

tremolo Guest
    I don't love you anymore, and I don't want you anymore.

I just wanted to tell you.

Up yer clacker

LEAVE ME ALONE! Stop sending me random anonymous bullshit texts! You made your feelings about me exceptionally clear in your last message to me. Remember the paragraph about all the lovely women you were going to be enjoying? Go play games with them instead of me. I'm not interested in your manipulations. You only "loved" me when you felt you were controlling me and I was captured under your spell.
    Last edited by YouDon'tKnowMe; 22-07-11 at 11:01 PM.

The wrapping was lovely but the gift was shit.

Since we broke up i have met up with an old friend a few times. I think i am beginning to like him and i think he likes me too. I am by no means over you and i am not ready for another relationship just yet, but if you are going to change your mind, your time is running out...

After recounting a story on one of our fights that sticks out most in my mind I found the email you sent apologizing the next day. You said so many things through the letter (and later by chat) like you had been waiting for someone like me and it was your past insecurities and baggage that would convince you to try to push me away. You also said that if I was ready to end it you would probably never truly get over me as I was your one true love. It's funny how just a few months passed and you got over me within a one week period when you were away on business and distant the whole time. Now you're in love with someone else and I don't think you even recognize the feelings you had for me.

During that chat I told you I would in no way ever break up with you by text, chat, email, or phone. I view it as cowardly and it leaves the other partner with no sense of closure. You told me you admired that and then you went and broke up with me by email.

I am not using any of this as ammo to get over you although it helps. I am building up a case against you should you ever come back. Having your second chance will be as unobtainable as you were for me when you let me go so easily. Peace out biotch!

Three things I miss most about you:
    1. The way you used to look at me
    2. Your bellybutton
    3. The smile on your face

Three things about you I don't miss at all:
    1. Your snoring. That's it.

I seem to miss you at the most bizarre times.... like now. Keep your chin up.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Page 65 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast