+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex is with someone new

Ex is with someone new

I found out last night she has someone else in her life, for some reason it didn't phase me too much. It actually made me feel more distant towards her.

Last time we broke up, I started dating someone else 2 weeks after the break up. It didn't feel right at all, and after about a week I was back together with the ex.

I don't understand how she can date someone else not even a month since the break-up and continue to text me in hopes I will fight to get her back. While I on the other hand, haven't even found other women remotely interesting.

It's really none of my business to care who and what she is doing, but I am perplexed how she could be over me so quickly.

It sux mate I feel for you. I am not sure if my ex has found someone else yet but I know he is online dating looking. Just for a rebound I suppose. I am like you, can't even entertain the thought of someone else right now but I think that is the best outcome to be honest. Gives us time to flush the ex out of our system. She is just looking for someone to boost her confidence and she is probably scared of being alone. It won't last.

And chances are she isn't over you, just transferring emotions or hoping through someone else she will forget about you. The oldest trick in the book. Hang in there.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    It sux mate I feel for you. I am not sure if my ex has found someone else yet but I know he is online dating looking. Just for a rebound I suppose. I am like you, can't even entertain the thought of someone else right now but I think that is the best outcome to be honest. Gives us time to flush the ex out of our system. She is just looking for someone to boost her confidence and she is probably scared of being alone. It won't last.

And chances are she isn't over you, just transferring emotions or hoping through someone else she will forget about you. The oldest trick in the book. Hang in there.
    yeah I hate that cycle.

I'd be happy if my ex found someone else only because I know she will forget about me at least for a while anyway. Saying that though my last 3 ex's have all come back in contact when the rebound didn't work and they start thinking about me again

And with my ex's track records I reckon 3 months tops and she will come knocking again probably just about when I'm almost finally over her

She's not emotionally stable if she's clinging to you while stringing this poor new guy along. Both you guys are better off without her.