+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I just have to get this out.

Not happening. He hasn't even walked on the same side of the room as me in days, let alone TOUCHED me. So why not just get rid of me? That's what I'm so confused about.
    Maybe he's hoping if he treats you crappy enough, you'll break it off with him? Some weak guys do that so that it seems like it's your idea and not theirs. They particularily do that if they've been lying and you're getting close to the truth. ????

I don't know why you don't leave him ??
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Because being without him feels truly awful, Wakeup. Last night I asked him, "What did I do?" He said I didn't do anything, asked what I meant. So I mentioned all the things that have been happening. & he said nothing is wrong, nothing is going on, and he doesn't understand why I assume everything is bad. "I've been in a bad mood, whatever."

Why can't he just say that there's someone else, that I don't do it for him anymore, that he doesn't want me? I don't get it, it's not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by a19drift View Post
    Because being without him feels truly awful,
    Well, from where I'm sitting it sounds pretty awful when you're with him.

Wakeup. Last night I asked him, "What did I do?" He said I didn't do anything, asked what I meant. So I mentioned all the things that have been happening. & he said nothing is wrong, nothing is going on, and he doesn't understand why I assume everything is bad. "I've been in a bad mood, whatever."
    You think he's going to tell you that he still wants to be with his ex?

Why can't he just say that there's someone else, that I don't do it for him anymore, that he doesn't want me? I don't get it, it's not hard.
    He keeps you around in hopes of having more than one sex partner? You'll have to tell him what you actually know if you want the truth from him (even then I think he'll lie to you). You know the score doll, either put up and shutup or leave him because he's either cheating or biding his time with you until he secures the other girl(s).

I'm sorry you're in this turmoil but only you can control your own destiny. Stop leaving everything in his hands.

BTW: Codependent No More might be a good book for you as well because its for people who are unhappy from trying to control outcomes and failing at it.

Look within for your answer... You're not going to get it from him.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123