+ Follow This Topic

Thread: At wit's end

At wit's end

Well, I'm back at square one....again. I was talking to a girl at work, cute, nice personality. Even got her number and everything, but I just found out today that she was taken for a while now, meaning my courage was summoned for not. Apparantly she's with someone else at work but there is high tension over there (I could feel it the last time I was there, I also noticed a couple other guys talking to her and not about work judging from there body language and behavior, couldn't help but glare at them at the time). So, here I am again, single, lonely, bitter. Every rejection or in this case, dead end, just makes me more frustrated, cause I belive I can change anything about myself I want to. Anything can be worked on, improved. However, I can't figure out why women overlook me, I'm good as a friend but nothing more, WHY? What am I lacking? Now I'm back to not hearing a damn word from women again until I run into another one that I'll just hope again only for more disappointment. It's tearing me up inside, I'm growing more and more bitter and more jealous of the couples I see. I see A-holes all around me get girls, but they are not men, they don't treat their lady's with respect. Not the way I treat them. I am all but completely disheartened. I'm to the point to where I simply want nothing at all to do with women. They ignore me, so why not? I'm so angry now, and its helpless anger, not towards anyone. And no one can give me a $*&U# answer. I've been on nearly every dating site there is only to have countless unreplied and unread messages. Am I cursed, or just born with bad luck?

Also, I don't just rely on dating sites alone, its just I have yet to meet anyone I find attractive in person...other than the mentioned friend.

I'll give you some womanly advice....stop being so bitter and resentful of others. Your perception of the dating scene is what is stalling you. You focus too much of your attention on one, when you should be focusing on meeting as many women as you can, and stop being so picky. For one thing you don't even know them yet and they could spark your interest if you give them a chance. You need to get out, do productive activites that are social so you can increase your chances of meet more. Stop using work as a dating pool. You already saw what it can do to your emotions when things don't work out. Glaring at those guys is pathetic. You need to buck up and stop being so negative or you will never meet someone.

Agreed with the above!