+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Write the reasons why you're better off without your ex :)

Because the next girl/guy ya fancey when your in bed with her/him will make make ya feel better in the am when ya wake up!

I've tried to write a list but, after much deliberation, all I can say is the following: she just didn't appreciate me and, in the end, she 'protected' herself by making me feel inadequate and rubbish, when I really shouldn't have felt that because I did everything I could for her and us. She was passive aggressive and had double standards.

Oh yeh, she also took the love and affection I'd shown her since the beginning, the same love and affection she'd always loved and cherished, and used that as a weakness on my part when she decided to end it.

She didn't communicate with me as an adult. She simply complained and verbally stabbed me every so often.

No more subtle bullshit mind games. It's funny the more I look back on the whole thing and what is happening now I realize that she is pretty much a completely controlling little shit. She tries pulling the mind game crap now but all I can do is laugh because it really is pathetic. She liked to break her SO's the longer it takes the more fun it is for her. Wish I saw it sooner and not be a stubborn pita. I'm closer to being back to me whoo 5 months apart today
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

I realized that she lied to me throughout the end. All her excuses and reasons for ending the relationship were lies to mask that she just wanted to break it off to be with someone else and didn't want me to retaliate by hurting her career and her public image. When I realize that she was capable of lying and manipulating me later on I realized that she was probably doing it a lot longer than I saw under the flagship of "love". She may have thought she loved me but she has a distorted view of what it really is supposed to be.

Oh yeh, and I concur with DannyH: my ex was also manipulative and now I think she even might have lied to me over the past few weeks too...

I am not better off without him and I don't believe he is better off without me. Neither of us will find a more loyal, supportive, generous and loving partner than what we had in eachother. I don't know why we aren't still together

Quote Originally Posted by lazyblue View Post
    I am not better off without him and I don't believe he is better off without me. Neither of us will find a more loyal, supportive, generous and loving partner than what we had in eachother. I don't know why we aren't still together
    You'll know why in a few years time when you are loving life with your new man.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by lazyblue View Post
    I am not better off without him and I don't believe he is better off without me. Neither of us will find a more loyal, supportive, generous and loving partner than what we had in eachother.
    That may be true for you, you're still loyal, supportive, generous and loving towards him, but it's not true for him... because a loyal, supportive, generous and loving partner wouldn't have left you... would he?

Why am I better off?

1. He was a bad communicator, never wanted to talk to me and work on us.
    2. He never wanted to go on dates and enjoy US time.
    3. He wasn't a good lover...
    4. He didn't understand my side when I was upset at something and he just thought nothing was wrong
    5. He disrespected me by talking to an ex and telling me nothing is going on... inviting her over cuz she was having man issues and I don't even know her(her car wasn't working so she never came). When she wrote on his FB page and told him we will work on it BABE Love you he said there's nothing wrong with that because she calls everyone Babe and she tells him love you and he the same to her because she is his friend and doesn't consider her an ex. He can tell her I love you back but cant even tell me I love you...(that's one of the reasons I broke it off) He didn't see that I was upset and how it made me feel.
    6. He never told me how he appreciated what I do for him.
    7. Never wanted to be affectionate with me

We just broke up today and it was the hardest thing but we talked and we felt it was not working, that we are better friends and we are in two different paths... I will be OK because someday I will find my right match!
    You only live once...do what makes you happy in life or you will regret you never did.

1. He only wanted me for sex
    2. He wanted me to start smoking
    3. He flirted with every girl he talked to, even when I was next to him
    4. He always ignored me of friends
    5. He was a really sloppy kisser
    6. He's a freak magician who hammers nails into his nose and expected me to join in

I remembered now an interesting "reason".
    I visited her in Amsterdam after we hadn't seen each other for about 2 months something. She travelled there with her friend.
    Afterwards she accused me of being jealous and THAT was the real reason i went there.
    She had said earlier that she had a male friend there.
    ****s sake...i did it out of the NEED to meet my LOVE, and then she has the guts to "interpret" a loving action into jealousy...

He actually really never loved me.. as the 'issues' we had actually don't occur when you truly love someone. Not sure if I feel relieved or sad about this revelation. Bit of both maybe.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I can come up with a very long list but I think the most important reason why I'm better off without my ex is because she didn't care about my feelings as if I was a heartless robot. I may not always be expressive but I have feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodaii View Post
    1. He only wanted me for sex
    2. He wanted me to start smoking
    3. He flirted with every girl he talked to, even when I was next to him
    4. He always ignored me of friends
    5. He was a really sloppy kisser
    6. He's a freak magician who hammers nails into his nose and expected me to join in
    congrats! You're way better off without that freak.

-He's dumb
    -He kept me from doing the things i wanted
    -He cheated
    -He lied
    -He made me cry
    -I never needed him to become who I was(:
    Love is "evol". Spell it backwards, I'll show you. </3

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast