+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't trust my boyfriend

Don't trust my boyfriend

So me and my boyfriend have only been going out for a little over a year, and we live together, but lately ive been catching him flirting with girls a little. I starting texting him one night from a coworkers phone hitting on him hopeing to joke around at the end. I was hitting on him pretending i was I girl from one of his classes, but wouldnt tell him who. He was hitting back the whole time. I arranged a time to meet to go to "her house" and he said he would. When I got home for work, he went to meet the girl while telling me he was going to hang with a guy friend. I am extremely pissed. He said he was just "playing around with her" and never planned on doing anything,but i don't beleive that. Am I overeacting or should I be worried?

Yeeeah, I would be worried. I would actually be pretty furious. Looks like he's still "keeping his options open." If you had only been dating him a little while, I might not freak out, but you've been with him over a year... and he lied... and I am assuming this is not an open relationship. I wouldn't say you are wrong to feel betrayed. And obviously you didn't trust him too much to begin with. That may have been wrong, but now you see you had a reason not to.

Well there's one way to find out if you've got a cheater on your hands. He also sounds like he lacks in the brains department. You moved in with him too fast btw.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Yes I know that I deffinitly moved in wayyy too fast But hes a shy kind of guy who rarely hangs out with anyone and has never gone out with anyone else, so its hard to think of him as the cheating type

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie001 View Post
    So me and my boyfriend have only been going out for a little over a year, and we live together, but lately ive been catching him flirting with girls a little. I starting texting him one night from a coworkers phone hitting on him hopeing to joke around at the end. I was hitting on him pretending i was I girl from one of his classes, but wouldnt tell him who. He was hitting back the whole time. I arranged a time to meet to go to "her house" and he said he would. When I got home for work, he went to meet the girl while telling me he was going to hang with a guy friend. I am extremely pissed. He said he was just "playing around with her" and never planned on doing anything,but i don't beleive that. Am I overeacting or should I be worried?
    So, the only way to determine whether he is trust-worthy, was to deceive him ...
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie001 View Post
    Yes I know that I deffinitly moved in wayyy too fast But hes a shy kind of guy who rarely hangs out with anyone and has never gone out with anyone else, so its hard to think of him as the cheating type
    Oh no don't be fooled by shy people. My family always warned me of shy people saying there the worse. & I found that was true the hard way. My dad, a VERY shy person, cheated on my mom for 8 years. o.O how we never found out? cuz his SHY and we never thought he'd do such a thing. I also got cheated on twice by shy people. Shy people will go with anyone who gives them an option. At least from my experience. & it makes sense. Most shy people feel like they may not get anyone so when someone starts hitting on them of course they'll take advantage.

Point: He's no good. You caught him. Don't blind yourself.