+ Follow This Topic

Thread: whats going on? (facebook to real friendship)

whats going on? (facebook to real friendship)

this is a rare case!
    I met this girl on facebook and we get in friendship very soon like exchanging phone number! as she had to study for university entrance exam! she isolated herself at home and in this couple of months all we had was texting and talking on the phone! we had fun conversation! and flirting also she had four ex before! i gave her some advices about how to study and etc! also she wanted some info on abroad universities that i really tried and got her information! she was really scared about passing this exam and was worried about future!
    She broken up with the last bf after she understood that he cheated on her! but now he tries to make connection with her again!
    One time I convinced her to come out from that home first she approved but later she rejected me! also after that exam was taken Friday! she started running away! and made 2 or 3 days plan for holiday and one week holiday somewhere else!
    I really care abt her! and i wanted to make her happy! She was so friendly before exam! but after that she is frozen!
    we planned to go to a concert together 2months ago in about 12 days! i don't know what should i do in these days! and how this friendship is going on?
    thanks that u read it!
    p.s. there is no contact between us for 48hours ! and i decided not to call her to see whats going on!

You are friend zoned.

how can I escape? any suggestion!
    as I started to neglect her! and not being nice guy is it good?

Its not about being a jerk, its about not giving into their demands and being a push over. If you let them get away with it they just use you, then end up going out with someone else. Ignoring her is good but not a cure all. She may not be responsive to it anyways, for you cant force or make someone desire you, that kind of thing just happens. So give it a try, but I recommend you keep your options open to other girls. Focusing all your attention on one can have negative results, by making you obsessive, and that is when the situation just goes down hill.

as i told u i'm going to see her f2f in 12 days! any gift any action do u suggest?