+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It's VERY complicated Plzzz.. HeLP ! Serious HELP !.

It's VERY complicated Plzzz.. HeLP ! Serious HELP !.

Me nd my friend Tine were friend from a long time , She used to tell me everything ! She had a Bf and she was very serious wid him. But he Ditched her because she use to double date, she made other bfs alongside ! She was physical wid them to kissing only! .. After her BF ditched her, she was crying .. I proposed her ! I was in love wid her.. I was in love for d 2nd time nd d last !!

After few months later , i came to know that.. during the start of our relationship she double dated me, they kissed ..
    But i settled with her .. now it's 2 months !! But i feel weird .. i cant live without her and i cant live vid her also ! I feel disgusting ! My future wife had been touched by so many people! She's totally changed now. But i cant live lyk dis wid this feeling.. that she was touched by so many people! I feel like DIEING... She's my last.. After this i aint gonna have a girlfriend or marry anyone :'(
    Plz help me....
    WHAT SHOULD I DO ??????

You should grow up.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What in the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    What in the hell?
    Me? Or the OP?

1. This girl is a serial cheater. Unless you are cool with that, the chance that you will be her exclusive is very slim. People do not change.

2. If you mean 'being touched by many people' as in 'having a lot of experience/had a lot of lovers', then do yourself a favor and don't ask about these others. Everyone has a past. Pasts should remain private.

3. You're in love. I feel your pain because I suffer like you. The most sensible way is to find someone else. As soon as you have found someone, your feelings for this girl will wither. That said, this is good and sound advice that I am not taking myself. I hope you are stronger than me.

You're going insane, mate. Whatever this thing you have with this girl clearly isn't good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolicoeur View Post
    1. This girl is a serial cheater. Unless you are cool with that, the chance that you will be her exclusive is very slim. People do not change.

2. If you mean 'being touched by many people' as in 'having a lot of experience/had a lot of lovers', then do yourself a favor and don't ask about these others. Everyone has a past. Pasts should remain private.

3. You're in love. I feel your pain because I suffer like you. The most sensible way is to find someone else. As soon as you have found someone, your feelings for this girl will wither. That said, this is good and sound advice that I am not taking myself. I hope you are stronger than me.
    Are you kidding? He's talking about her KISSING somebody else. Pretty trivial to get all worked up about.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Are you kidding? He's talking about her KISSING somebody else. Pretty trivial to get all worked up about.
    They kissed while out with him. That's bad. You're kidding yourself if you think that's trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    But that's the culture in India.

To the OP: sounds like you are too emotional over this girl. You need to step back to clear your head. Don't date her for a week and let yourself calm down, then think about if she is the one you should date.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    They kissed while out with him. That's bad. You're kidding yourself if you think that's trivial.
    True. He did say he proposed...

I advise you to find someone else. She doesn't really need you.