+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need your advice

I need your advice

Hey everyone, I'm new here.

It's been a year that a man I know (who is my neighbour) is showing interest toward me. He finds just about any chance to talk to me. He's been very helpful and receptive to me for the whole year, and even toward my family. He stares at me and is very keen with getting to know me.

But the problem is this... a lot of the time I've unintentionally ignored this signs and therefore ignored him, because I thought he was just being friendly and was being so with my whole family, so I kept it simple and short and moved on. Only recently had I found out that he actually likes me!

But nowadays he is more cautious of talking to me and showing attention, but he still gives attention-- but in a much more subtle way as if he doesn't want to make it obvious. I may have thrown him off unintentionally and this is why he's become slightly distant.

So guys, how do you feel and therefore would normally react if the girl you have a crush on ignores you or doesn't respond much?

If he continues to try to reach out to me, does it mean he likes me a lot, or is he just crushing?

Thanks!

A man... and your family...

Are you still living at home with mom and dad, or are you married?

Here's a thought: Ask him. Communications are in order. Nobody here knows what's going on in his mind.

I'm not married and yes I still live with mom and dad even though *sigh* I wish I can get out of this hell sometimes... har har!

He's just been overly friendly/nice to my parents out of the blue cuz he never really paid attention over to our side in the past. He's been a long-term neighbour but we never talked much before.

If a girl ignored my signs I'd move on. But I also wouldn't wait a year, I would have asked you out and then moved on, probably at like week 2.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Well if a chick ignored me for a year, I think I'd move on. If you're interested though you need to be more direct and........i dunno....respond to the attention he gives you instead of "unintentionally ignoring" him any longer.

Is your Relationship dieing? Well boost it back up by using this Guide to Sending Romantic Text Messages!
    [url=http://www.texttheromanceback.com/?hop=majordeal9&pid=hp]Text The Romance Back with Michael Fiore[/url]

The year is to long as for me. Do you like him?