+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl keeps touching my leg.

Girl keeps touching my leg.

Ok so theres this girl that i'm starting to get pretty close with. We've known eachother for a couple months. We tend to flirt aswell but none of us has plucked up to say anything just yet.People have even come up to me and asked me whether we're dating etc. etc. The other day we were alone at a shisha bar and just making conversation and playing around when i started to make hoops with the smoke coming from mouth, she looked at me and said give me a blowback. Which is basically blowing the smoke into another persons mouth. So i did and our lips touched. It was for a good second but, there was no kiss. I'm just wondering. When ever we go to this place we have to sit close to eachother, it's like the conventional table and 4 chairs sort of setup. But what i've noticed is she likes to rest her foot against my leg, specifically my calf. Also when she repositions herself i feel the her move her leg against mine again. What i'm wondering is is this some sort of subconcious behavioural thing? Or does she feel comfortable with me? Truth is, since that night i've been thinking about it and i want to ask her out but i want to be little more certain that she's attracted to me. I'm sort of self concious about myself. I don't know where it comes from. I'm decent looking and tend to get on with everyone i meet. But hey that's my story.

Any insight is helpful.

Thanks in advance

Girls don't normally act that way to guys unless they like them. Just ask her out. It's a good way to find out if she's genuinely interested or just craving for attention.

She is flirting with you and saying she likes you, as dating material. She is also waiting for you to make the next move, like touch her arm, or kiss her on the lips. (Kissing on the cheek is the "friend zone". Don't do it!) She won't wait forever, so, what are you waiting for?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Jesus, you want her to hold up a flashing neon sign?! She's into you, go for it.

Next time she touches your leg, you squeeze her bum.
    Last edited by maxmax; 24-07-11 at 12:51 AM.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Is your Relationship dieing? Well boost it back up by using this Guide to Sending Romantic Text Messages!
    Everything is explained at this link!!
    [url=http://www.texttheromanceback.com/?hop=majordeal9&pid=hp]Text The Romance Back with Michael Fiore[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    Next time she touches your leg, you squeeze her bum.
    LOL! Ok, not squeeze, but probably a pat would send the right message without being creepy.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    LOL! Ok, not squeeze, but probably a pat would send the right message without being creepy.
    Ok, maybe a pat first ... but THEN a squeeze ;o)

I love butt. Definitely a butt man, more than a breast man.

OK, maybe leave the butt touching thing until you're both actually 'dating' if indeed this is where things end up going.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Thanks for the feedback. I guess i should ask her out. I've been hesitant because i find her hard to read. She's recently out of a relationship so i don't want to be a rebound or seem like im taking advantage. I tend to notice little things so it may sound a little more emphasised than in reality. The main reason i think shes attracted to me is mainly because she always hugs me when we first see eachother and the fact that i've noticed she rests her leg against mine. Almost in a subtle stroking way. And ofcouse the almost kiss. I mostyl tend to be ok when it comes to girls but sometimes a third persons perspective can be nice.

All the girls are hard to read.

She wants you. Do you know waht I mean? xD