+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do women do this

Do women do this

I need to know if this is something all women do. I was married to a beautiful women I loved very much and would do most anything for her. We would go with a group of friends camping, it was always a lot of fun for me but I find out that it was even more fun for my wife. Everyone in the group would drink but my wife was a big drinker and would stay up till the last person would go to bed. I guess you can say I would go to bed early say around midnight and my wife would never come to bed when I was ready. Well one time wyhen I went to bed my wife didn't come to bed till 7 am in the morning, when I ask where she was she said she was up all night walking around with this guy that was a friend of thiss other girl, this guy was from Canada and was camping with us for the frist time. She said they just walked around all night talking and watched the sun come up. I didn't say anything, I trusted my wife and she never gave me a reason not to. Well the next time we all got together she came back to the camper around 3 am and this time I was waiting for her. She tells me that my friend would always ask her to have sex with him up the butt, she never told me he would say stuff to her like that and if she would have I would have been nice about and told my friend to stop. Well she tells me he would ask her all the time so she got tired of it and said ok. So they did it outside in the grass behind his truck, she tells me it was only in the butt and not any place else. She tells me there was nothing wrong that she did because it was on had sex with him and it was in the butt. Now let me tell you she would never let me touch her butt let along stick anything in it. So tell me is this what all women do and feel there is nothing wrong about it? We are divorced and I do forgive her but she feels if I forgive her we sould get back together. I do love her but not in love with her, I can't go back I can never trust her again and never would be able to take her anyplace. Am I wrong for feeling like this?
    Feelbetrayed.

Is this for real?
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

This is kind of comical.
    I don't mind being blunt and cold to the core....everyone needs to be put in their place once in a while.

Is this a troll?

If it isn't...

Of course you feel betrayed. Sex is sex, and your wife giving something to somebody else that she won't give to you is an even bigger betrayal. You're well shut of her.

Dude............if this is real.........and I found out my wife let some guy do her up the butt, I would NOT BE OK with it, to put it very mildly.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is your name Steve?

A few minutes ago I was crying my self to sleep and now it feels like WTF, Bloody hell!
    please tell us something like " GOTCHA!"

wait a minute

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Is your name Steve?
    Man! what sort of a question is that?
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Ya gotta keep an eye on those Canadian's, eh . . .
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Eh, tis a troll indeed.

If your words are true then certainly you should feel betrayed and never go to her again. You have done right and don't need to think on it too much. Just try to find some other and loyal life partner. But before going to forget her forever just ask with yourself "Have you ever been in sex relation with any girl other than your wife after marriage?". If the answer is yes then both of you are on same side and you should forgive her mistake for once but if answer is no then let her alone and make your [URL="http://www.myboyisanidiot.com"]life happy[/URL] with some other girl.

Everything I said is true and the big things is, it doesn't bother her at all it was just sex. She seems to be prond that it was just in the butt and not any place else, tells me that other place is for me only. She tells me it wasn't planned but they waited for me to go to bed and they did it outside behind his truck when the camper we was staying in was only 50 feet away and I am waiting for her to come home so maybe we could have a little fun. I have a feeling she has had a lot more affairs it's just those two that I know about. She once told me, " I don't have to care about the guy, I don't even have to like the guy, I just want sex" She wants me to take her back. I have been faithful to this lady all my life and our sex life has always been great, so I thought. I can almost understand her wanting to be with someone else just for the excitement but how can someone that is married and away on a vacation with there husband can just go for with someone else and have no regrets. I feel I would never be able to take her away with me on a trip that she would see someone she wants to be with and just go do him and not care or respect my feelings. I feel I will never be able to trust anyone again. I just want to know if this is what all girls do and not care because it was just for the sex and nothing else.

No my name is not Steve, my name is Gary living in Michigan and just like to love someone that will respect me and love me back. I feel I will never be able to trust anyone again and I feel I have so much to give. Everything I would do for this girl, send her flowers or a card in the mail for no reason at all other then to let her know I am thinking of her and can't wait to be home with her. We would go on trips all the time. She didn't seem to care then but she sure seem to care now and said she wants to have a future with me but I can't live with not being able to trust her, how do you love without trust?

WOW, she's a cheating Bitch, you should stay away from her, the further the better!!!

Run away.

Taking her back is tantamount to acceptance of her behavior - she'll do it again. Guaranteed.