+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Female G-Spot

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Is that what that is?! Wow. I've known about that spot on me for ... well, I discovered it myself a looong time ago. I actually knew about that spot before I knew what and where my clitoris is. You really do learn something new everyday.
    This also explains why clitoral contact does nothing (well very little) for me. I was stimulating my own g spot years before I lost my virginity. Ha! Interesting.
    I've wondered if that was what people meant when they were referring to the "G-Spot". *shrugs* whatever...

Make a spot on your belly and say "gee a spot!" G spot.

Any chicks want to volunteer some quality time to discover a g spot or two? Full body massages included. Willing to wax and shave.

Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    Any chicks want to volunteer some quality time to discover a g spot or two? Full body massages included. Willing to wax and shave.
    You'd have to be crazy to think that a woman would let an untrained boy near her vag with hot wax or a razor... The horror that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    You'd have to be crazy to think that a woman would let an untrained boy near her vag with hot wax or a razor... The horror that would be.
    LOL!! Early on in our relationship I let hubby shave me. Only happened once. He found it more daunting than sexy. If you want to maintain some mystery, don't shave each other. :p
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

he can feel it, I respond to it. Solely on my personal experience I think so

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    For years I believed that there was really a g-spot included somewhere in female anatomy, but I think Vashti's right. There isn't much supporting the idea. And it's just silly to think that there is some kind of magical piece of flesh inside a girl's vagina, especially when there is no homologous equivalent in male genitalia.
    Supposedly the Skene's gland (part of or including G-spot) is homologous with the prostate gland in males... Supposedly.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    You can tutor me as much as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    LOL!! Early on in our relationship I let hubby shave me. Only happened once. He found it more daunting than sexy. If you want to maintain some mystery, don't shave each other. :p
    I don't mind the practice.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    For years I believed that there was really a g-spot included somewhere in female anatomy, but I think Vashti's right. There isn't much supporting the idea. And it's just silly to think that there is some kind of magical piece of flesh inside a girl's vagina, especially when there is no homologous equivalent in male genitalia.
    The Skene's Gland in the female is equivalent to the prostate gland in males. You "milk" either the prostate or the skene and you will ejaculate. Google "Milking the Prostate" and "Skene's Gland" for more info on both. The Skene's gland is in anatomy books.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Superfantastich View Post
    he can feel it, I respond to it. Solely on my personal experience I think so
    Yep, meeee tooooo
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I wish I had longer fingers...

And how do you manage to stimulate the G-spot for a consecutive period of time without getting carpal tunnel syndrome?

And how do you manage to stimulate the G-spot for a consecutive period of time without getting carpal tunnel syndrome?
    *ginzzzz*
    The have curved, smooth glass penis shaped dongs for that purpose iMO: With your partner is better though ...

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyouboth View Post

Yeah, you're better off using a dildo that curves upward because your wrist will cramp after a while. Though I agree, having a partner makes it more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    You can tutor me as much as you want.
    Ehhhh... Don't think so.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast