+ Follow This Topic
Page 67 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I never like using this word for someone who I once gave all my heart to, but you really were a 'bitch'!

I think it's crazy I was out of town when you wanted me to come home to you, maybe it's like a higher power telling us we are better off without each other. And baby, if you're trying to catch me vulnerable, don't drunk call/text me at 9 pm on a Saturday night, that is too early for me to be drunk and emotional. Stay strong!

I hate you because you are always getting away with things and I have to face the consequences! That's just not fair!

And how can you go on as if nothing had happened? As if we'd not been together for 8 years? As if these years never existed?

How can you act so surprised when I ask you if I can rely on something you say when I never could rely on anything you said when we still were together?

How can you now act as if you were a hero just because you gave me your half of the first installment of the money that we owe the bank (there are 6 more years of debt-paying left!!!) and forget that you left me here with more than just debts, but also an old house with a leaking roof and in desperate need of renovation in a place we moved to only because of you and 3 dogs (2 of which are difficult to handle just in case you forgot...) to take care of?

We always knew that this was too much to handle for one person alone, we could only do it together and still you just left!

And when the brokenhearted people
    Living in the world agree
    There will be an answer, let it be

For though they may be parted
    There is still a chance that they will see
    There will be an answer, let it be

I have put so much thought over the past two months on how you possibly don't care what my feelings are toward you. If you don't care, you probably didn't even notice that I was able to not even make eye contact with you today while you spoke at our staff meeting and avoided looking at you the rest of the time. I thought I saw you looking my way a couple of times out of my peripheral vision but honestly I don't care if you were or weren't. Over the past weekend my friends have all told me what they really thought of you and I've been able to air out the problems I had with you that I once was willing to push under the rug. You have some despicable traits that I was able to put up with because of love or co-dependance and there are moments I am actually glad that someone else is putting up with your crap. I am still physically attracted to you though and not even a week plus of not seeing you has changed that. I truly hope you don't try to hook me again starting off with a sexual relationship because I am still weak to you in that respect.
    Last edited by OmnicronPercei8; 26-07-11 at 09:42 PM. Reason: edit - forgot a word and it didn't read right

Today will be day 4 of me not crying. Thank you for everything you have done, even though you left me, you have still made a massive positive impact on my life in a weird way because I have learnt who I am. You have made me so much stronger than I ever thought I could be. You have been the most important person in my life- I truly hope you are happy x

Day 10 of complete and utter no contact. Yes folks, in four months it’s the first time it's been that long since there was communication. Today is also my first day of speaking with a therapist. My mind believes that you aren't good for me and understands that if I was truly getting what I needed/wanted out of the relationship I wouldn't feel so upset or crazy about what happened. But my heart remembers the good times and how you made me feel, the way you looked at me..the way you held my hand. I'm starting to care less though...so I guess that's a good sign. Sadly I know you will always be a part of me because I am who I am today partly because of you and that will never change. I can't say that I'm glad this all happened, but I am glad that I had the experiences with you because that's what life is about...experiences. If we didn't have them...even the incredibly hard ones....life wouldn't be worth living. As obnoxious as it is to say this or even hear this...lesson learned so I know for the future.

I know eventually you'll contact me because I know that you still care about me...but I don't know if I can or should respond. The last couple of conversations were really bad...mostly because of me being frustrated and hurt and you couldn't deal with that. So I don't know if I want to talk again...but I bet you are already thinking about me because you figured I would have caved by now and contacted you. I'm so proud of myself that I haven't. I'm not even contacting you next week for your birthday. You made the choice of not wanting me in your life...and this is me not being in your life. I will still want to vomit and hyperventilate if I find out that you are dating someone, but that's part of life. You are allowed to. I guess I'm just bitter because you always said it was never about finding someone else...just about figuring yourself out. But clearly to you..that means dating someone else. You're such a liar...and not just to me...but to yourself and I think that's the biggest sadness. I know you'll regret this. But it’s no longer my place to care. So today...starting with my therapist appointment....I'm letting you go. So that when the time comes that you want to talk...I'll be ready and emotionally removed to make the right choice.

You will not torment me anymore...you will not make me sad....i deserve SO much better than this.....I am worth it.

Did you first see your boyfriend on Cops?,
    Or at a Star Trek convention or on top?,
    Of your best friend or maybe at Wendy's?,
    Workin' third shift late New Years' Eve?,
    Does he live under a bridge scare kids and kill squirrels?,
    Does he do kegstands until he hurls?,
    Could a blind man mistake his complexion for Braille?
    Does he have time to sit around and wait for the mail?

i REALLy hope I don't meet your current boyfriend... I will seriously **** him up

Sometimes love actually isn't enough.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I was doing so good.. WHY am i doing this.... dammit.

It's a phase DH. It will pass. You know that
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Removed because DH changed his post.
    Last edited by Cerby; 28-07-11 at 11:49 PM.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

You said we weren't right for each other but I think you were only half right. I'm positive I am not what you wanted or needed as your actions have shown, but you had every quality that I had been looking for.

I thought to myself that all I wanted was a beautiful, kind of nerdy, emotionally balanced girl that was a little crazy, but mostly about me, and that who shared my sense of humor. A little thing that I could easily put my hands around your waist and pick you up like a sack of potatoes if I like. A sexual dynamo that reached the heights no other woman had matched before and I don't think you were even close to being out of ideas. I know I wasn't.

As I thought to myself I concluded that I had found everything that I ever wanted in you, but I also though that you came with so much more to that package. Your ridiculous insecurities, your emotional rants for no reason, your stubbornness to be so unwilling to move on issues that meant so much to me, and your callousness to just want to walk away if things got rocky, yet you say you loved me so much. In the end I got much more than I wanted and these traits were unbearable at times enough to make me want to walk away. It made me realized that if you had all I wanted I need to up my standards.

You said that it was a shame that we ruined a friendship by trying to make it more, but we really ruined something more by not respecting each other as much as we did in our friendship. I'm still having dreams about you but they're not the heartbroken dreams anymore where you're still causing me pain. In my dreams we're happy again together. I know you must still think about some of the wonderful things you left behind. Even if your new boyfriend can play guitar, I bet he doesn't kiss as good as me or make you laugh like I did. If you want to discount that, then be my guest but don't ever say a word to me of it.

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    It's a phase DH. It will pass. You know that
    yeah you are right

Page 67 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast