+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How important is confidence really?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Have you tried the blow up kinda gal? They don't talk back, they can be anybody you imagine them to be, they won't beat you up or use you for your $10.00/hour Plus they come with three functional entry points.
    I'm literally LMAO!

All the girls I dated said their first impression of me was "strong, confident..." so I think they find confident men attractive. Confidence can get you female attention but confidence alone won't keep them glued to you.

Having Gf friends have at least given me someone to hang out with. I like hanging out with girls more so than guys. Like I'd rather go shopping with the girls than shoot hoops with the guys or watch sports at the bar. I wouldn't call myself a wallflower because I do like to mingle to an extent. I'm currently on a couple dating websites and it seems I am doing pretty well on their.

your scared and your attitue towards the oposit sex is prob not the best. You will have to learn what type of women are good for what reasons. You might be shy and if you can at all hang with a outgoing woman it will due you a hell of good. You cant walk around like mr. my shit dont stick im the coolest thing since sliced bread cuz then your a tool. Start small, do 1 thing you always have thought about, and if you really wanna kiss a girl, by 11pm at any bar you should be able to find that.

hang with confiend friends learn a thing or to, buy a motorcycle and be mr bad ass, and dont ask a lady for her number, tell her give me your number and repeat it back to her to make sure she gave ya the correct and not fake one.

hope i helped

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    your scared and your attitue towards the oposit sex is prob not the best. You will have to learn what type of women are good for what reasons. You might be shy and if you can at all hang with a outgoing woman it will due you a hell of good. You cant walk around like mr. my shit dont stick im the coolest thing since sliced bread cuz then your a tool. Start small, do 1 thing you always have thought about, and if you really wanna kiss a girl, by 11pm at any bar you should be able to find that.

hang with confiend friends learn a thing or to, buy a motorcycle and be mr bad ass, and dont ask a lady for her number, tell her give me your number and repeat it back to her to make sure she gave ya the correct and not fake one.

hope i helped

Good frickin luck.......the guy is inches away from being gay.

I don't know I don't think I'd want to kiss any of the girls in the bars around here :S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12