+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Female G-Spot

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    The G spot is the "skenes gland." It's there and if you're lucky enough to get with a man that knows how to massage it, you (as in you gals) will experience squirting while having an amazing orgasm. It's a different O then what I get from clitoris stimulation.
    The Skene's Glands are not the "G spot", though proponents of the G spot claim that the Skene's glands are embedded in there. The jury is out about the composition of female ejaculate. It shares a lot of the same properties of urine, and according to wiki, which i quote only because I am too lazy to look up a professional medical journal article, "the best evidence indicates that most fluid expelled during female orgasm is urine."

So, uh.... no thanks.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

The Skene's Gland in the female is equivalent to the prostate gland in males. You "milk" either the prostate or the skene and you will ejaculate. Google "Milking the Prostate" and "Skene's Gland" for more info on both. The Skene's gland is in anatomy books.
    This...is exactly why your opinions are ridiculous. You don't understand anything about your own sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyouboth View Post
    I wish I had longer fingers...

And how do you manage to stimulate the G-spot for a consecutive period of time without getting carpal tunnel syndrome?
    Would you believe me if I told you a light-up gyroscope ball works wonders?

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Ehhhh... Don't think so.
    Why be heterophobic and such a chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    Why be heterophobic and such a chicken?
    Haha! And how is not wanting you to shave or wax me heterophobic? And why am I being a chicken? Because I have a strong gut feeling that you'd destroy my beautiful lady parts out of ignorance. I would never trust any person (man or woman) to perform such a delicate task unless they were licensed to do it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't suppose any of you have considered that "G-spot" was just an alternate, more prissy variant of "F-spot"? Where F is for... well, you get it.

Based on what I've read re: G-spot yes/no Skene's yes/no... its about as likely.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

So far none of the women I've been intimate with had any interest in their "G-spot" nor seemed to derive pleasure from it. There is a clear patch of different tissue there in the vagina but it never seemed to do much. I've certainly never made a girl squirt.

I didn't believe in it for a long time. Recently I've been with a guy who seems to be magnetically drawn to the spot people are describing and all I can say is, if it's not a G-Spot or a Skene's gland, it must be some kind of mystical portal to orgasmland.

So, any of you chicks brave enough to volunteer one of your unsuspecting girl friends who may have a high sex drive or simply feels she is not meeting a quota; to let me practice full body massage, including her g-spot? With enough practice, to hope to provide a very therapeutic and shared experience for the both of us.

what is ejaculated after massage of the skenes gland (from me anyway) is clear and it has no urine smell to it. When the g-spot is massaged, it produces a very intense orgasm sometimes including squirting and sometimes not. Those woman who have never been with a man that can get you to orgasm from g-spot stimulation, My condolences.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I agree with you there wake up, but I do have to wonder if there is something to what Vashti says. For me, with personal masturbation I can assure you that what i release is not urine as well, my bladder doesn't engage. There have been times though when I have been with a man where I've had to actually stop myself from releasing anything as I'm not certain I'm not going to pee.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I agree with you there wake up, but I do have to wonder if there is something to what Vashti says. For me, with personal masturbation I can assure you that what i release is not urine as well, my bladder doesn't engage. There have been times though when I have been with a man where I've had to actually stop myself from releasing anything as I'm not certain I'm not going to pee.
    Just for clarification: it's not ME who says it is primarily (not entirely) urine... it's the clinical studies. Personally, if someone is enjoying what they are doing, whether they want to call it pee or not, more power to you, but I think it's silly to deny what the studies are showing.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Just for clarification: it's not ME who says it is primarily (not entirely) urine... it's the clinical studies. Personally, if someone is enjoying what they are doing, whether they want to call it pee or not, more power to you, but I think it's silly to deny what the studies are showing.
    Just as silly as denying yourself your full orgasmic potential, I suppose.

Anyway, this is what I found from Wiki Answers on what female ejaculate consists of:
    Female ejaculate consists of glucose and fructose (both are natural sugars also found in semen), PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen, a protein made by the prostate gland), and low levels of creatinine and urea (the two main chemical markers in urine).

Read more: [url=http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_female_ejaculate_consist_of#ixzz1TYLOziO r]What does female ejaculate consist of[/url]
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just as silly as denying yourself your full orgasmic potential, I suppose.

Anyway, this is what I found from Wiki Answers on what female ejaculate consists of:
    Do you have a link to a legitimate scientific source to support this?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Do you have a link to a legitimate scientific source to support this?
    No, I just looked at Wicki because you said you got from Wicki that it was mostly urine, when I know from personal eperience that it's not mostly urine or it would have the odor of urine, which it does not. It actually has no odor.

You might find this interesting though.

[url=http://www.oprah.com/relationships/Dr-Laura-Berman-on-Female-Ejaculation-Video]Dr. Laura Berman on Female Ejaculation - Video - Oprah.com[/url]
    Last edited by Wakeup; 30-07-11 at 01:33 PM. Reason: typo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast