+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i don't know what to think

Quote Originally Posted by sweetest View Post
    thank you for your replies

@ rafterman

can you explain what you mean by 'from a male perspective, that's a big green light'.

Do you think that he likes me? I hope so. Or is he just being friendly?

many thanks
    Well Im a male, If I was interersted in a woman.i'd be doing what he's doing.He is putting out signals he's interested (green lights). Go for it. There's nothing wrong with a woman asking a man out.Reduce your contact,if possible with your ex. He's an ex for a reason. This can be a massive turn off to your new "friend". Hope this helps. Break the ice before he loses interest.

Him asking about your ex is a round about way to see if you are dating.

What Raftermaster said.
    If the opportunity arises you can stress even more that this person is an ex of yours, and he will stay that.
    Even if it is an ex, the guy (my perspective, me) will still wonder and keep thinking. At least you HAD a better more intimate relationship than what you have yet had with this new guy, and it can make one wonder....and as Raftermaster said, "this can be a massive turn off for your new friend".
    Good luck!!!
    I think it is cute that he always comes by your place in time to see you

hello everyone

Generally when we see one another there have always been others around, but i've noticed that more recently he's been on his own. When I see him next i start up a conversation with him.

The look he has is kind of a little nervous. Why do you think he's looking/ feeling nervous?

We caught sight of each other from a distance yesterday, the way he looked at me was amazing - he really looked, and sort of hesitated. I looked back, my eyes were fixed on him for what felt like ages, i couldn't help it.

He must know that I like him, and can't believe that he hasn't noticed.

Can i ask, what is it that guys look for in a woman? Are there things that most guys like/look for, or are you all very different?

many thank you's as always
    s

If he's interested in you like it seems, that's obviously the reason why he's probably nervous.

It's very possible that he doesn't know you like him at least enough to be interested in dating. He might be just as oblivious as you are and hasn't been in a forum asking about you. How have you tried showing your interest, other than stare at him?

Yes, guys look for very different things from a woman. Or at least have very different orders of importance for universally positive features.
    A few things that I find most important are mental stability, good sense of humour and high sex drive.

I think he IS interested in you. And even though you think it SHOULD be obvious to him that you like him....it isn't always as easy like that for guys
    *heh* (meaning, at least for ME....I am TERRIBLE at reading signs and such from women. Basically, you have to hold a sign to my face telling me that you like me for me to understand)
    Yupp, we look for different things a lot.
    Though I am perfectly sure that you'd be an excellent "catch" (If i may use that word?). Don't worry

He's nervous because your ex is cock blocking him. Take him by the hand.Walk him into the bedroom, push him onto the bed and jump on him!
    Last edited by rafterman; 31-07-11 at 04:14 AM.

I'll try to make it even more obvious to him, he seems to especially like it when i'm near to him...he blushes!

@ rafterman, what on earth does him being c*** blocked by my ex mean?

many thank you's

I'll try to make it even more obvious to him, he seems to especially like it when i'm near to him...he blushes!

@ rafterman, what on earth does him being c*** blocked by my ex mean?

many thank you's
    It means your ex is in the way. I suggest you go an a date with him on nuetral ground. Dont bring him to the house. He wont be relaxed

yes, it does feel like my ex's getting in the way.

yes, it does feel like my ex's getting in the way.
    Well thats why he is nervous, plus he does"nt know how you really feel. Line up a date ASAP

Ya ask him out....its not the 1950s

hi everyone

When i see him next i will make sure that i leave him in no doubt about how much i like him.

It's been like this for over a month, the tension is unbelievable...it's that look that he gives me, his eyes seem to look right in to my soul...omg, takes my breath away just thinking about it.

I think it sounds great!
    Good luck with you, I am sure it will turn out for the best
    I know myself to blush when around a girl I like

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12