+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this guy good looking?

Is this guy good looking?

Photo deleted, didn't want a pic of my buddy floating around the net for too long!
    Last edited by redmagnum; 01-08-11 at 09:16 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Poseur. Hard to say more, tho until he opens his mouth. That's the death knell for most guys I meet.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    The body is mediocre, a little too skinny for my preference. And can't say for the face, his glasses are covering half of it.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Quote Originally Posted by redmagnum View Post
    All the girls at my job are going gaga for this guy, I don't see the appeal.......what do you ladies think?
    He looks like a douche. But you look like a bigger douche for posting his picture here. Are you bitter that all the girls like him more than you? I bet he has a good personality. I can see it in his pecs.

He looks like a flat chested lesbian.

All the girls at my job are going gaga for this guy, I don't see the appeal
    Are you a girl or a guy yourself?

I'm no lady, but if the girls really are going gaga for him then either:

1) there is a very poor selection of males in your workplace, or;

2) he has a fantastic personality, charm, and charisma
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

tremolo Guest
    Ew. No. Not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    Ew. No. Not at all.
    I'm now wondering if redmagnum has actually posted a picture of himself ...
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

No, it's not me! For real, if it was I would be like "How do I look in this pic?"

Let me add I did ask the guy if I could "borrow" his FaceBook picture to use on a forum, and he's like "whatever I don' care as long as it's not someting wierd", and I told him I wanted to ask some wmen on a forum their opinions.......I plan to delete the pic in a little while anyway. All the girls at my job are heavy into the whole FaceBook thing, and even the guy at my job says this pic was a joke to make fun of all the other guys who have these "super cool shirtless pics of themselves in some super cool location" hahahahaha In other words, he's trying to look like a douche, to make fun of all the other douches with the "serious" shirtless pics!

He's a cool guy, I don't dislike him at all, and I'm in no way bitter that all the girls like him and not me.........I'm actually "talking to" a pretty attractive girl I just met through a freind,so I'm not really looking for any female attention right now, except from this one girl.

I'm pretty much posting this pic here with his complete permission,he's like "let me know how bad it gets on that forum!" I joke around with him I'm like "man you got every girl in this place all twisted up" and he's like "Shit I don't know man, you tell me!" So that's why i was like "Let me put your FaceBook pic on this love forum and see what kind of a reaction it gets".
    Last edited by redmagnum; 01-08-11 at 01:29 AM.

No, it's not me! For real, if it was I would be like "How do I look in this pic?"

Let me add I did ask the guy if I could "borrow" his FaceBook picture to use on a forum, and he's like "whatever I don' care as long as it's not someting wierd", and I told him I wanted to ask some wmen on a forum their opinions.......I plan to delete the pic in a little while anyway. All the girls at my job are heavy into the whole FaceBook thing, and even the guy at my job says this pic was a joke to make fun of all the other guys who have these "super cool shirtless pics of themselves in some super cool location" hahahahaha In other words, he's trying to look like a douche, to make fun of all the other douches with the "serious" shirtless pics!

He's a cool guy, I don't dislike him at all, and I'm in no way bitter that all the girls like him and not me.........I'm actually "talking to" a pretty attractive girl I just met through a freind,so I'm not really looking for any female attention right now, except from this one girl.

I'm pretty much posting this pic here with his complete permission,he's like "let me know how bad it gets on that forum!" I joke around with him I'm like "man you got every girl in this place all twisted up" and he's like "Shit I don't know man, you tell me!" So that's why i was like "Let me put your FaceBook pic on this love forum and see what kind of a reaction it gets".
    Yes well make sure you tell him he looks like a flat chested lesbian, just to burst his bubble.

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    I'm now wondering if redmagnum has actually posted a picture of himself ...
    I don't like it when guys dye their hair blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    I don't like it when guys dye their hair blonde.
    Yes he looks like a Val Kilmer impersonator. LOL

sadie_genie Guest
    Pretty good looking. He seems confident so I think I can understand why girls would like him.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Pretty good looking. He seems confident so I think I can understand why girls would like him.
    how can someone seem confident from a picture?

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    how can someone seem confident from a picture?
    Body language.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast