+ Follow This Topic

Thread: he rang me...

he rang me...

hey everyone

to keep a long story short...we had a massive fight yesterday morning. He told me to leave his house and that he wanted a few days space...well i didnt speak to him all day but i was so upset so i rang him this morning, just to clarify that it was definately space that he wanted...i rang him this morning (i know i shouldnt have) and told him that if he wanted to break up, don't beat around the bush. He answered and told me that he just wanted space for a few days. Well, he just called me and asked me why i hadn't messaged him back. I told him that i hadnt received the text (i really didnt). He told me that he texted me because he wanted to see if i could come to his place to have a chat about everything. We started talking about other things-non related. The convo was a little awkward, but it was ok...i tried bringing up what had happened but he said that he would rather us talk about other things and leave that chat in person...so i changed the subject...anyway after a 15 minute phone call, he said he was going to go to bed and that he would call me tomorrow...i'm confused?!

Nothing to be confused about.....he wasn't ready to discuss the issues with you as of yet, and he wants more time to kool off. Stop trying to see more than whats there, it will only get you into trouble.....give it a rest.

no confusion...He just want to have chat but not on the previous issues....so dont get to that issue again....
    Leave it.....he might spoke in angry mood...
    people wont mind their words when they are in anger...
    so you behave with him as usual...
    Currently on my way to Cloud Number 9.....

He shouldn't ask for space, then start initiating contact when he's not ready to talk about the issue. Tell him not to call you again until he's ready, and in the meantime, you will be treating this "space" as a break where you are both single.

Perhaps he's sorry, somewhat, and regrets telling you to get out of the house, and that's why he calls you back so quickly. Although he may not be ready to talk about the main issue yet, try not to get angry at him for not mentioning it. He seems to be conciliatory, and so just give him a little time to get his thoughts together before he can properly approach you about your fight.

thanks guys. I didn't get angry with him. Was just confused as to why he called after telling me we needed space. I agree 100% backup