+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Heart broken or ego bashed??

Heart broken or ego bashed??

I just got told by my ex that she isn't in love with me anymore......

soo she said she fell out of love with me because i cheated on her 4 times and everytime she took me back, i thought i wasn't in love with her anymore until I was out and i seen her kissing another boy....

well i split up with her first and after a month n 2 weeks i realised i loved her...but by now she had fallen out of love with me, she said shed fallen out of love with me because i cheated??? do you fall out of love with someone if they cheat on you and how??

long story is really im a good guy id never cheat again i've lost it all now and i'm heartbroken so its come back on me....

please let me know how you fall out of love with someone?? we was together a year and 8 months....

i cant get over that she once loved me but now she doesnt :s please help :'(..

i really dont know how to answer that,my gf of 2 years cheated on me a month ago and im still madly inlove with her even though shes playing games with me. i guess it could be the amount of times u cheated on her that has just made her realise that she had no choice but to fall out of love with you,i wish i could fall out of love tbh.

wtf... you cheated on her 4 times? you are a dirtbag.. you deserve what you got.. in fac tyou got off easy.. Karma is a real bitch isnt it?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jonahwhufc View Post
    soo she said she fell out of love with me because i cheated on her 4 times
    Yeah, that's completely unreasonable. **** her.

tremolo Guest
    You cheated on her four times and you claim you're a good guy?

Unbelievable.

No wonder she fell out of love with you. You sound like a real winner.

Have a taste Of her feelings mate, what? Karma!

dude... did you think she was going to stick around after you did that?.... come on man

I'd suspect she never loved you just as you never loved her. You took a chance of losing her not once, but 4 times in a year and a half. The minute some other guy paid her a bit of attention, she forgot you existed. So: In answering your original question of: "Heart Broken or Ego Bashed?" I'd definately say your ego is bashed.

Fk, how dare she kiss another guy? O.0
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Op Cant believe you had the B*lls to post here.Its a heart broken forum...Somewhare genuinely heart broken users post.Id say ur ego is bashed as If you can cheat on someone you suposed to love 4 times I dont think youve got a Heart.
    I bet ur ego wasnt as bashed as hers was!!

Trust me and take it from me a genuine heart broken guy you would know if ur heart was broken...It Hurts Man It Hurts!!! 13 years My love has just told me she dosnt love me anymore I dont know why she just dosnt!!!
    Might have had something to do with me working 65 hrs a week for the last 6 years thinking I was doing good for our son and life become a chore.

If I was you id think twice before entering another relationship as no one deserves that type of treatment!!

Ego Bashed.

You're not sorry she isn't with you, you're sorry she is with somebody else.

*sniff* I'm smellin' troll.