+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she playing me?

Is she playing me?

She use to be all interested in what I do, constantly trying to get my attention. But when I finally showed interest in her, she became distant. Why????

Please note that she had her arm around my waist last time we hanged out. But when she texts me, she only texts short messages and sometimes doesn't even text back. And when I'm around her, she is always texting! So why is she so distant when texting to me?

It feels like she is two different people. She gets all lovey dovey in person but she is so distant and sometimes ignore me when I text!

Full detail on how she acted -> loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/57433-story-my-life.html
    Last edited by iLoveTurtles; 04-08-11 at 03:16 PM.

Bump..show me some love?

She's not playing you. In fact, she probably thinks you're playing her. You initiate physical contact, develop an emotional closeness, then use crass words like "sexy" all the while never making a move. If I were her, I'd ditch you as a friend, because your story suggests you give off the "I just want sex" vibe.

OK. Here's the why:

Someone says "cute" => she agrees => you up the ante to "sexy"
    She says "hot" => you up the ante to "sexy"

I'm guessing this happens often, since you mentioned it twice in a synopsis. Women are very verbal creatures. Choose your words wisely. My $0.02, but you using the word "sexy" is taking it from friendly flirting to potential friends-with-benefits. Girls are "hot" - girlfriends are "sexy" when you're sleeping with them - girls you aren't dating that are" sexy" are just friends that you bang on occasion.

Balls up and ask her on a proper date.

Who is she texting when she"s with you? Hack her phone. It might give you the answer.