+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I tell her I've had sex with prostitutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    yeah you kinda put yourself in a bad spot there buddy. If i found out that my bf lied to me about who these women were that he had sex with i'd be f*cking pissed. It wouldn't have been such a big deal if you had told her to begin with. You said you can't see her breaking up with you over it though.....so i would tell her just to get it over with. And yeah, having sex with prostitutes is f*cking gross dude.
    Picking up a woman and fking her for free while using condems and having been tested is NO different that hiring a prostitute if you think about it. In Both cases you wouldnt know the person; in both cases you would (lets hope anyway) have used a condom; in both cases you would never see the person again. Actually you'd be safer with the hooker in Amsterdam because they are by law, checked for STD and STI's every 6 months from what I understand. I doubt a one night stand would be that meticulous about their sexual health. Nor would they care about being promiscuous.

OP: She asked you how many sexual partners you've had which is (IMO) her right to know. Who these partners were or what they did for a living is not her right to know. Ditch the guilt and don't let her insecurity bother you so much. Just reassure her that none were who you ever wanted to marry like you do her and I'm sure she'll soon grow up about your past.

This is a forum where people come for advice.
    It's also a discussion board where people discuss the advice given and if we disagree then as long as we're not breaking a LF rule then we can disagree or agree to disagree. Who are you to tell us anything different? (asked without malice).
    Last edited by Wakeup; 08-08-11 at 02:16 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I would not date a man who had sex with a prostitue. For me it is a major turn off and it against what I think is right or wrong.

Men that see prostitues are sad men who cannot get it for free in real life so have to pay.

I break up with my boyfriend If I found out he seen one. I wouldn't want to date a man who has that in him.

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    so that she can decide whether this is the type of person she wants to be with

If I was a guy I wouldn't want to be with someone so judgemental and close-minded. Seriously, what is the difference between sleeping with a prostitute and sticking your dick in the town bike? At least the former is in a safe, clean environment whereas sleeping with a random you never know where they have been. I actually would prefer my guy to have paid for sex rather than be the type that heads out to a niteclub to pick up the first chick willing to sleep with him. That seems seedier to me. His chick is already jealous about these other girls he has slept with, do you blame him for not wanting to be honest? When she reacts like that?

I am a chick and I feel sorry for guys sometimes. Women can be so screwed in the head. IMO if he tells her and she dumps him then he probably should thank his stars so he can go on to find someone that isn't going to judge him on his past.
    Did you used to be a prositute?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca1 View Post
    Have you always been illogical?

Men that see prostitues are sad men who cannot get it for free in real life so have to pay.
    WTF do you think the main attraction of Amersterdam is. The safe, unstringed sex and the legal dope cafes.. (just in case you didn't know) What do you think the main attraction of a Bar or Club in your home town is? (minus the safe sex and legal weed cafes)

I certainly can see if you didn't want to be with someone who has been promiscuous, a cheater, who has had so many sexual partners that they've lost count but just because they paid cash (instead of dinner/drink money for it?) Please!

I break up with my boyfriend If I found out he seen one.
    Somehow I totally doubt that.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 08-08-11 at 02:23 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I would not date a man who had sex with a prostitue. For me it is a major turn off and it against what I think is right or wrong.

I break up with my boyfriend If I found out he seen one. I wouldn't want to date a man who has that in him.
    Free!!?? Lol Congrats! You get the internet's numbnut of the year award! A hooker is cheaper in most cases miss genius. Plus I don't have to call her later.....

You have no clue what your talking about. Since youare a woman, your opinion means shit anyway on This subject. Unless youve dated 1 or 2 men in your life , You've dated guys who have been with hookers so f off with the judgments.

And who the Bozo who compared pedohiles and guys who see hookers?
    Last edited by surfhb; 08-08-11 at 02:23 AM.

The reason I find it difficult to "ditch the guilt" so to speak is because every time my gf mentions how I can get girls easily I get a pang of guilt because I didn't bag 5 girls before her...I bagged 2 (and 1 is a long story lol). Anyways, 19 year old boys will be boys...come on 25 euros for "suck und ****"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andariel View Post
    you would probably do it again and who knows you could even do it whilst being with her a few years down the line when the novelty of being with her has worn off...
    And no, I am not more likely to do it down the road. That's like saying you had sex before so you are more likely to do it down the road. We're talking about hookers here...not heroin

Since youare a woman, your opinion means shit anyway on This subject.
    now that's just funny.

The reason I find it difficult to "ditch the guilt" so to speak is because every time my gf mentions how I can get girls easily I get a pang of guilt because I didn't bag 5 girls before her...I bagged 2
    Listen "schweet heart" leave her think that you are attractive to other women. I don't care what woman argues this but when a woman is of the impression that her man has options and is desired by the other women in the "villiage" then subconcsiously she will find him extremely attractive and want to keep him by her side. As long as you are treating her well along with thinking that you have options she's not going anywhere anytime soon. (your love and reassurance is important however) It's the women that take you for granted and don't appreciate that you are a viable male who is a good catch that will loose interest in you quicker than the previously mentioned.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 08-08-11 at 02:32 AM.

Thanks Wakeup that makes a lot of sense.

You're welcome, Doll. May you have many happy years together.

BTW I'm curious, if your man told you he went to Amsterdam at age 19 would you assume he had sex with prostitutes?

Yes, most likely. I'd also assume that he saw the live sex show and smoked weed in a cafe. If I was 19 however; I might not assume such things, however once I read what goes on and heard from friends what the deal is there.. then I'd laugh and give him one of my fake evil eyes. lol

I suppose I would handle the knowledge better at a more mature age then I would at 19. I would never have left him for it though. It would have been before me and as I said, I don't find it any different, In fact I find it less "distasteful" then men and women/ boys and girls who hook up after last call and have drunken unprotected sex as a hobby. *snipped the rest*
    Last edited by Wakeup; 08-08-11 at 07:21 AM.

I'm off to Amsterdam to get me some hos and dope.

I'm so impressionable!

I blame the power of the internetz.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

WTF that is so blockheaded it shouldn't even be dignified with an answer.

You don't have to tell her. You've already told her the number of people you've slept with, hookers or not, she knows enough. Why should it matter they were hookers?

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25
    Seriously, what is the difference between sleeping with a prostitute and sticking your dick in the town bike?
    Exactly. Prostitutes are probably safer. Plus I don't see anything wrong with them. They're up for anything, experienced, the ultimate no strings attached experience and they have the common decency to leave when it's done. I wouldn't even ask a guy if he's been to one 'cause I generally assume they all have at some point.
    Last edited by Vanessa; 08-08-11 at 03:39 AM.

I don't know what what everyone is getting so hung up about anyway.

When it comes down to it, it's all about where you've stuck your winkie.

Essentially, we're talking about the provision of friction; a resistant force ... Physics!

Yes. Prostitution is Science in action!

I wonder what would have happened if a prostitute had dropped on Sir Isaac Newton's head instead of an Apple?

Either way, l'm sure he would have approved.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Men that see prostitues are sad men who cannot get it for free in real life so have to pay
    OR
    All women that think like that are sad, because they have such a narrow minded outlook.
    Your statement is very flawed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast