+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miscarriage :(

Its a public forum...there will be bad with the good. My record isn't stellar by any means for friendly advice lol. Life is too short to ponder over the negative......

Sometimes women just know these things, but if she didn't have a positive pregnancy test or has never seen what it looks like exactly when expelled then it is an unsure thing that she was pregnant without an hcg test. I was just sharing my horrible experience, as I am still dealing with the after math of this storm. It can either break you or even make you stronger as a couple and he chose the best of the two options. Being 10 weeks post op and still seeing and dealing with the physical effects is somewhat disturbing as it may be yet another subsequent miscarriage. I'm not really sure, so I'm just waiting to see. It's a little Freaky and I never expected or experienced this with the other two.

I do truly believe I have the best husband a wife could ask for. I am thankful for him everyday I am able to wake up beside him and know he's still beside me mind and body. I hope it's not too bad of a recovery for her as I know exactly what its like, but not knowing for sure would have me asking a lot of questions. It may be best to see a Dr and know for sure what this was that happened.
    Last edited by luvme4me; 08-08-11 at 04:03 AM.

Sorry to hear that you and your wife are going through such heart ache. As for what you can do for her, all there really is to do is just be there for her when she needs you. Be there to listen, to wipe her tears and to hold her. From my own personal experience saying such things like "it'll be ok" or "we can try again" really wont help even though these are the first statements people usually turn to. All you can do is just be there.

my mother had 6 miscarriages... she wound up eventually having 6 children... You are in my prayers.. but know that there is light at the end of the tunnel

Thanks everyone. I can't stress enough how much I love her and want to be there for her like she always was for me. We do have a daughter, so at least that's something and of course we'll have another go. We just need to give it some time before we talk about that.

We've decided to have another go, and a test today revealed that yeah, she's pregant.

Fingers crossed this works out...

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyMullane View Post
    We've decided to have another go, and a test today revealed that yeah, she's pregant.

Fingers crossed this works out...
    Sending good thoughts your way!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12