+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the best way to get back at your ex without looking bad?

LOL...great ideas, I love the replies but will not attempt any, I thought about using this to get my motivation to help my workout routine, but then might that not look even more obvious, like I got dumped and now I look even hotter than before?

It seems that you are so affected about what ur ex had done to you. It clearly shows that you have feelings for ur ex. Just be confident and don't be bother. That's it! Enjoy ur life! Do what you want! I'm on a situation of bringing my ex bf back to me. I'm really confident and positive about bringing him back to life!

Hmmm...not so much about what he did, but the girl that he is with, who I am also friends with cause drama during a date night that I had with a new guy and now we don't talk anymore, so I am more upset about that more than anything. And now I don't really know how to still keep on talking to him, we live in different cities btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden10 View Post
    LOL...great ideas, I love the replies but will not attempt any, I thought about using this to get my motivation to help my workout routine, but then might that not look even more obvious, like I got dumped and now I look even hotter than before?
    Do you normally overthink everything like this?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    walk away.. what makes you think that "anything" that do will possibly get him to care??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL! Hotter perhaps, but apparently not any smarter. If I had an ex (assuming he's a turd) I could only be amused when I see him w/a new girl. I take it he dumped you? That's the only reason I can think you would even care.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I got dumped and now I look even hotter than before?
    I had a hard time replying to this post because I couldnt believe what I was reading...Seriously love dont let it eat you and move on.

I'm not letting it eat me, but its more like friends are stuck in the middle and they like drama, so they will notice any changes and then they might tell them, or talk about it later, so that' that I don't want, that's all

I'm not letting it eat me, but its more like friends are stuck in the middle and they like drama, so they will notice any changes and then they might tell them, or talk about it later, so that' that I don't want, that's all
    Your friends like drama? When you get older you learn to live without friends like that.Can I ask, Did this guy dump you?
    BTW if its not eating you, why have you posted this thread twice within the forum?
    Last edited by rafterman; 08-08-11 at 09:00 PM.

it was back and forth, but yea he did in the end. Just don't want to be embarrassed by the whole situation I guess.

it was back and forth, but yea he did in the end. Just don't want to be embarrassed by the whole situation I guess.
    Hayden10, welcome to the world of the Dating game. You may find that you dump someone in the future. You should'nt be embarrassed. Your friends need to grow up. How old are you can I ask?

25, they are all around the same age

The best thing to do is nothing, don't stoop so low.

Walk away with your head held high.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12