+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am progressing in my NC with my ex..

I am progressing in my NC with my ex..

I am really progressing on my road to NC from my ex, it feels great to not go back and forth with someone who clearly dosent give a crap! lol i dont know i have moments where i feel like i want to contact him but the last i talked to them it wasnt on the best of terms. So i still dont have closure because i feel as though they stil owe me an apology but i wont stick around to look for it. He's only excuse was he just had a "baby!" After we had broke up he had slept with another girl and she came up pregnant but they werent together. I dont know its hard when you still love someone but i am moving on trust me! but i dont understand why you would just leave the situation the way it is i know the whole baby thing isnt that bad to the point you cant even contact me to let me know you still care etc he had no problem contacting me when he wanted sex.......suggestions please......

Lady: I thought you were going to forget this guy and all the drama attached to him? Consider him a booty call that you're no longer interested in having booty with and keep up the good work of NC. You don't need anything else from him, not even an apology.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

lol yea i am looking at it this way but its kind of hard when that wasnt your intentions from the beginning you know what i mean?