+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How can I be happy with someone who wants to save sex for marriage??

ehhmmm, you are having sex, just not penetration. I think this is an american thing, to believe that blowjob and masturbation aren't sex, LOL. So if he is so religious, his morals are definitely twisted. Because then he shouldn't have anything with you except a kiss...

Sounds weird to me. I wouldn't want to be with someone like that, what a hypocrite.

The guy sounds a bit deluded to me.. You have oral sex and that's ok?? He's weird. Christian has nothing to do with it. Christ was about love. Mutual masturbation is nice too, so I don't see what he has against penetration... He's messed up. RUN!!!

I guess it's up to you to decide how important this is. Sex helps bring couples together, and create more intimacy, which is necessary for a healthy relationship. I don't know why Christians would avoid a healthy relationship in the Age of Birth Control, but that's the way they are.

Sexual differences are one of the top 3 reasons why couples break up or get divorced.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    Sexual differences are one of the top 3 reasons why couples break up or get divorced.
    I keep hearing this getting tossed around in here. Can someone link me to something that actually verifies this?

What I don't understand is why people who want to wait for marriage to have sex as in penetrating the vagina with a penis but still are willing to engage in oral sex. Kind of contradicting in my opinion.

Um... I hate to ask this, but I have to. Your screen name... does it mean Miss [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_woman]T-Girl[/url]?

Could that be the reason he's avoiding penetration? Because you ARE already having sex, just not penetrative sex.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.m View Post
    What I don't understand is why people who want to wait for marriage to have sex as in penetrating the vagina with a penis but still are willing to engage in oral sex. Kind of contradicting in my opinion.
    Yeah, I honestly don't understand it either. I think I'm going to ask my bf exactly that.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Um... I hate to ask this, but I have to. Your screen name... does it mean Miss [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_woman]T-Girl[/url]?

Could that be the reason he's avoiding penetration? Because you ARE already having sex, just not penetrative sex.
    Yes that is what misstgrl means, why do you ask? And yeah i'm starting to think that could be part of the reason too, surely it makes it easier (for the person who has chosen to wait) if they're getting some sort of physical touch.

Quote Originally Posted by misstgrl View Post
    Yes that is what misstgrl means, why do you ask? And yeah i'm starting to think that could be part of the reason too, surely it makes it easier (for the person who has chosen to wait) if they're getting some sort of physical touch.
    I ask because a lot of people have hang-ups regarding homosexuality. Even if you're post-op, a lot of people will still think of you as male. If you're pre-op, to a lot of people, regardless of how you live and think of yourself, you're a male.

I would seriously consider that as a possibility.

I'm also aware that you may not have or be planning to have surgery. I'm not condemning in any way your decision to have or not have the surgery - I'm one of those whacko's (sarcasm) that believes that you are what you are, and sometimes nature ****s up.

I agree with HIA. That could have a bit to do with it.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    Quote Originally Posted by misstgrl View Post
    basically i've been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years and i'm very happy with our relationship except for one small thing,

except for one small thing roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is me training
    WINS:10 LOSS:14 DRAW:2

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I ask because a lot of people have hang-ups regarding homosexuality. Even if you're post-op, a lot of people will still think of you as male. If you're pre-op, to a lot of people, regardless of how you live and think of yourself, you're a male.

I would seriously consider that as a possibility.

I'm also aware that you may not have or be planning to have surgery. I'm not condemning in any way your decision to have or not have the surgery - I'm one of those whacko's (sarcasm) that believes that you are what you are, and sometimes nature ****s up.
    hahaha I'm really, really, seriously confused as to how you came up with all this gay and surgery stuff. Because of the name misstgrl? I don't get it. How I got the name is my dogs name is Miss-T (pronounced misty), because the town I live in starts with T.

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    read it as mist girl

some people read it as misty girl

and idiots read it as miss t-girl (transexual)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is me training
    WINS:10 LOSS:14 DRAW:2

OP, what was the resolution? Did you have sex, break-up, or are you still chomping on ice cubes?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by NytNrs&Mmartist View Post
    read it as mist girl

some people read it as misty girl

and idiots read it as miss t-girl (transexual)
    Actually, HIA had a link in his post stating what he meant. Go back up and click on T girl that is in blue, idiots.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast