+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You all were right

You all were right

5 months ago, I posted a really long, heartfelt, and pathetic post on a woman that earned my affection like no one before, who dropped me in the end due to a "busy lifestyle" that didn't have room for me. Welp, just found out that she has a new boyfriend. So despite her excuses, everyone was right. It was another guy. Just wish it didn't have to take 5 months for me to find this out.... telling me the truth in the first place would have been best. Oh well... I was right, and so was everyone who responded to my post. At least there are no more questions lingering in my head about that situation anymore.... although I have already moved on from her, this closes everything off completely. Just thought I'd let everyone who was involved know.

At least you have closure. With your head held high, keep moving on and living your life well!

Yep, closure is rare, but finding out she's with someone else pretty much does it!
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

she had a new boyfriend right away?

I don't know if it was right away, but I just found out yesterday. I haven spoken a word to her or heard from her this whole time, so I don't know exactly when she got with the new guy but it was within the last 5 months. Just cracks me up how she swore that her reason for dropping me was because she "didn't have time to bring a guy into her life", and then this happens.

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    my guess is she cheated on you.

Bro shit happens. just build tolerance/armor/thick skin.

in the mean time since she broke you. you must heal. (do something that makes you feel better)

do some kind of personal sexual conquest or something that gives you epiphany (spelling). (via i will have sex with 5 women using condoms in 1 year without getting STD/HIV)

or hang with your bros (party)

Go to gym. lift something heavy

Work More Hours extra money extra pay.

my favorite of all. Go to martial arts school. take some mma classes and spar with people. takes out the agression/anger.
    CRY! not a cry lifetime channel cry... DO SOMEKIND OF WAR CRY/GROWL/ especially before sparring.
    Last edited by NytNrs&Mmartist; 11-08-11 at 05:40 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is me training
    WINS:10 LOSS:14 DRAW:2

Quote Originally Posted by flynhayn View Post
    I don't know if it was right away, but I just found out yesterday. I haven spoken a word to her or heard from her this whole time, so I don't know exactly when she got with the new guy but it was within the last 5 months. Just cracks me up how she swore that her reason for dropping me was because she "didn't have time to bring a guy into her life", and then this happens.
    my exe's excuse was she "needed time to get over her last ex" and that "she wants to be with me but isn't ready." she was dating someone else in under a month lol

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    eh flying hawaiian (flyn Ha-y-n) You gotta do da kine brah!.

you gotta train with bj penn now brah!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is me training
    WINS:10 LOSS:14 DRAW:2

Quote Originally Posted by NytNrs&Mmartist View Post
    my guess is she cheated on you.

Bro shit happens. just build tolerance/armor/thick skin.

in the mean time since she broke you. you must heal. (do something that makes you feel better)

do some kind of personal sexual conquest or something that gives you epiphany (spelling). (via i will have sex with 5 women using condoms in 1 year without getting STD/HIV)

or hang with your bros (party)

Go to gym. lift something heavy

Work More Hours extra money extra pay.

my favorite of all. Go to martial arts school. take some mma classes and spar with people. takes out the agression/anger.
    CRY! not a cry lifetime channel cry... DO SOMEKIND OF WAR CRY/GROWL/ especially before sparring.
    Haha yeah man, trust me I've already been doing all of that. Including the MMA training too. I've been moving on since the day she cut everything off, but I never got to know why. Now I do, so I'm able to stop wondering about it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    my exe's excuse was she "needed time to get over her last ex" and that "she wants to be with me but isn't ready." she was dating someone else in under a month lol

Geez dude.... why can't women just be straight up about this shit? My gut told me it was another guy, but it took this long to finally find out. Admitting it from the beginning still would have sucked but at least I would have known then. And why she even dropped me for this guy, I have no idea. I can already tell she took a huge step backwards by choosing him but whatevers.

Quote Originally Posted by NytNrs&Mmartist View Post
    eh flying hawaiian (flyn Ha-y-n) You gotta do da kine brah!.

you gotta train with bj penn now brah!
    Hell yeah brah! I think you're the first person on here to know what my username meant. Hahaha

Lol

I had read it as Flynn Hayne and thought it was a variation of your actual name, or maybe a character from a book or movie.

Then again, I thoroughly enjoy reading and exploring language and think it's abhorrent the way people f**k with spelling.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by flynhayn View Post
    Geez dude.... why can't women just be straight up about this shit? My gut told me it was another guy, but it took this long to finally find out. Admitting it from the beginning still would have sucked but at least I would have known then. And why she even dropped me for this guy, I have no idea. I can already tell she took a huge step backwards by choosing him but whatevers.
    Same with mine dude.. Her new boyfriend is the biggest tool.. but whatever.. we are both better without them!

why can't women just be straight up about this shit?

Hey! Some guys aren't either.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    why can't women just be straight up about this shit?

Hey! Some guys aren't either.
    That is true.... it just seems like women tend to sugarcoat things more than guys would.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast