+ Follow This Topic
Page 71 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

k12 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Ex, why is it that I'm the only one feeling miserable? It's like you didn't even had a single minute of pain from all that. I want you to know that you've taken the confidence out of me - the confidence that a person's heart can heal, will heal, MUST heal. But no, I don't hate you. It's too big a burden to bear. Go, frolic, be happy. I'll get my share of joy soon enough, God willing.

Arrrgghh.. I wasn't even thinking about you throughout the day. I had a dream about seeing you and your bf together. It felt so real and I feel so shitty now. Can't get it out of my head.

SkinnyKid Guest

Tell the truth.

When your next boyfriend asks you "What happened to the last guy?"

Don't say "I am a victim. I have narcolepsy and one night I couldn't drive where he wanted me to drive and he's not tolerant of my condition so he got mad at me for something I had no control over and never spoke to me again."

TELL THE TRUTH and say "One night he invited me to a party I kept hounding him about wanting to go to because he didn't want me to feel like I wasn't being included, then when the party ended I refused to leave and lied about why I couldn't because I wanted to stay behind and **** the host instead of leave with him."

Not only am I not as stupid as you apparently think, but the host has been a buddy of mine since highschool.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyKid View Post
    When your next boyfriend asks you "What happened to the last guy?"

Don't say "I am a victim. I have narcolepsy and one night I couldn't drive where he wanted me to drive and he's not tolerant of my condition so he got mad at me for something I had no control over and never spoke to me again."

TELL THE TRUTH and say "One night he invited me to a party I kept hounding him about wanting to go to because he didn't want me to feel like I wasn't being included, then when the party ended I refused to leave and lied about why I couldn't because I wanted to stay behind and **** the host instead of leave with him."

Not only am I not as stupid as you apparently think, but the host has been a buddy of mine since highschool.
    He was a buddy of yours, but nailed your girlfriend? Good friend you have there

Why would that freak you out? You dont care.. dont pretend u do so you can feel better about yourself and not feel responsible. goodbye.

SkinnyKid Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    He was a buddy of yours, but nailed your girlfriend? Good friend you have there
    Yes, however there are important details to explain that... Here's how it breaks down a little better:

We were partying at his place (which I actually own but he is my tenant, it is his home exclusively, I live elsewhere). She was at work. She asked me more than once during her shift via text how long the party would be going and if she could come over when she was done. My response was the same each time to the effect of "I don't know how long we'll be here". Ultimately at the end of her shift I said "You can come here if you want, I don't know how much longer we'll be". (She works less than fifteen minutes away, in fact, every possible destination in the equation is less than fifteen minutes from each other, his home, my home, her home, and her workplace all can be reached within fifteen minutes of each other.)

Seconds before she arrived he mentioned to me how exhausted he was and that he was getting cranky and had snapped and some other guests for something because of it. ... With that everyone started packing up. ... When she arrived everyone had left except for the host, one other buddy who was only still there because he waiting to walk to the car with me once I gathered my stuff cuz I hadn't seen him in a while and we were still chatting, and me. She walked in and took a soda (Red Bull actually) from the fridge as I was gathering my partially dranken beverage from it to take with me. ... As I exitted I said "are you coming" she responded in a snotty tone "I just got here". I replied back "Yeah, the timing was bad, but we're leaving now". She said "No, I just spent all that gas to get here, I'm not just gonna turn around and leave." (First clue; concerned about ten miles worth of gasoline.)

I walked to the car with my buddy, she stayed behind with the host. (It's a condo and the car is a significant walk, two or three minutes.) The host called me as I was getting to the car and was like "Dude, what do I do? I'm trying to convince her to leave with you and she won't. I'm kind of in an awkward spot here." I said (and meant it) "Do whatever you want. Seriously. She's a grown-up, she knows the party is over, she knows I'm leaving, and she knows I want her to come with me. I'm not gonna tell you to keep your hands off of her because if she's willing to do this now, she's willing to do it another time. I want her to make the right decision because she wants to, not because I had to tell someone else not to let her. If I have to force her to make the right choice today I'll have to worry about doing it the rest of my life. All I ask is that you tell me what happens."

He called about four minutes later asking "Are you sure? I don't want you to be pissed at me." I told him "I'm positive."

So he's completely off the hook as far as I'm concerned because I'm certain if I would have told him not to **** her, he wouldn't have.

As they say "If I had to tell her, she wouldn't be my girl." ... Hence, this one no longer is.

The issue I was addressing in my post is that she then tried to plead her case with a more detailed variance of the "I didn't want to waste my gas" story, then when I blew holes in it she transitioned to the "I didn't have the energy to drive to another destination" story. That's why I said "TELL THE TRUTH" because she keeps trying to come up with someway to be a victim in the whole ordeal.

Yes, however there are important details to explain that... Here's how it breaks down a little better:

We were partying at his place (which I actually own but he is my tenant, it is his home exclusively, I live elsewhere). She was at work. She asked me more than once during her shift via text how long the party would be going and if she could come over when she was done. My response was the same each time to the effect of "I don't know how long we'll be here". Ultimately at the end of her shift I said "You can come here if you want, I don't know how much longer we'll be". (She works less than fifteen minutes away, in fact, every possible destination in the equation is less than fifteen minutes from each other, his home, my home, her home, and her workplace all can be reached within fifteen minutes of each other.)

Seconds before she arrived he mentioned to me how exhausted he was and that he was getting cranky and had snapped and some other guests for something because of it. ... With that everyone started packing up. ... When she arrived everyone had left except for the host, one other buddy who was only still there because he waiting to walk to the car with me once I gathered my stuff cuz I hadn't seen him in a while and we were still chatting, and me. She walked in and took a soda (Red Bull actually) from the fridge as I was gathering my partially dranken beverage from it to take with me. ... As I exitted I said "are you coming" she responded in a snotty tone "I just got here". I replied back "Yeah, the timing was bad, but we're leaving now". She said "No, I just spent all that gas to get here, I'm not just gonna turn around and leave." (First clue; concerned about ten miles worth of gasoline.)

I walked to the car with my buddy, she stayed behind with the host. (It's a condo and the car is a significant walk, two or three minutes.) The host called me as I was getting to the car and was like "Dude, what do I do? I'm trying to convince her to leave with you and she won't. I'm kind of in an awkward spot here." I said (and meant it) "Do whatever you want. Seriously. She's a grown-up, she knows the party is over, she knows I'm leaving, and she knows I want her to come with me. I'm not gonna tell you to keep your hands off of her because if she's willing to do this now, she's willing to do it another time. I want her to make the right decision because she wants to, not because I had to tell someone else not to let her. If I have to force her to make the right choice today I'll have to worry about doing it the rest of my life. All I ask is that you tell me what happens."

He called about four minutes later asking "Are you sure? I don't want you to be pissed at me." I told him "I'm positive."

So he's completely off the hook as far as I'm concerned because I'm certain if I would have told him not to **** her, he wouldn't have.

As they say "If I had to tell her, she wouldn't be my girl." ... Hence, this one no longer is.

The issue I was addressing in my post is that she then tried to plead her case with a more detailed variance of the "I didn't want to waste my gas" story, then when I blew holes in it she transitioned to the "I didn't have the energy to drive to another destination" story. That's why I said "TELL THE TRUTH" because she keeps trying to come up with someway to be a victim in the whole ordeal.
    wow.. now ive heard it all... he told you he ****ed her after?

SkinnyKid Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    wow.. now ive heard it all... he told you he ****ed her after?
    Of course, he got my blessing before hand under the agreement that he wouldn't keep me in the dark about what happened. Why wouldn't he tell me?

Of course, he got my blessing before hand under the agreement that he wouldn't keep me in the dark about what happened. Why wouldn't he tell me?
    I still think is messed up.. but I guess bros before hoes. You are a better man then I am.

People keep telling me how confident and happy I seem now that you have left me. I don't understand why because you made me so happy and you were so loving and caring, but pretty much everyone has said this to me so there must have been something not right with us. I think you were so supportive and protective of me that I lost who I was. It still doesn't feel completely real that you are out of my life but I've moved on. I've met someone else now, sorry it's so soon, it's not the way I planned it, it just happened that way. I just want you to know that he is a great guy and I think he will take care of me. I know it would make you happy to know that. I still want to be friends one day, but if you think you can't do that then please think of me from time to time. You will always be in my heart xxx

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    well its been 54 days. since last time I have seen her. Cant forget but I can get over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is me training
    WINS:10 LOSS:14 DRAW:2

I'm thinking about you much less these days. It no longer tears me up thinking of what we lost, I have come to realise that I actually deserve much better. Yesterday I told someone who didn't know that we had broken up and for the very first time since you ended it, I didn't tear up saying those words - I wasn't choked at all in fact.
    I'm really far along towards getting over you, I would say it really won't be long until I don't love you at all, don't think of you at all and move on with you merely a blur in the past.

I adored you, I absolutely would have given you the world. And now look at me! I don't long for you anymore. I don't feel physically sick when I think about us. I don't even have fleeting thoughts these days of wanting to visit your family and make sure everyone's okay. I saw your photos with your new girlfriend and it didn't kill me as I thought it would, in fact it allowed me to acknowledge how much you have downgraded and it amuses me to no end because it will not be long until you realise that yourself.
    I have respected your wishes and that pure and amazing love has been forced to fade, what a damn shame for you. You will never have love like mine again, let me tell you.
    More fool you, I'm in a much better place without you and I know that one day you will realise what you gave up.
    I do care for you and wish you the best, but I can safely say that I am almost there, and I feel sorry for you.

tremolo Guest
    So, hey... guess what? I have myself a new man. Didn't take long, did it?

He's a lot like you in a lot of ways - same job, same interests, same family background. But you know what? He's a lot more switched on. He's eloquent, he's passionate, he's hot, he adores the **** out of me, and I don't have to guess what he's thinking all the time because he straight up tells me. Not only that, he wants to see me every single day and is willing to drive to me to make it happen. A--- met him the other night and said he's a huge improvement over you. I still miss you, but she's totally right. Only a matter of time now before you cease to rent space in my head.

Have fun with the bobbleheads while you can. That shit's going to get old, I promise you.
    Last edited by tremolo; 11-08-11 at 12:29 PM.

NIce Annie!

Every day is a struggle. You know I've always been a dreamer, but now I'll find myself in a quiet moment and imagine what our life would be like if I hadn't run away and if you hadn't decided to hate me forever for leaving. I think that, by now, we would probably have a pretty strong relationship. You would have come to meet my parents. I would have shown you where I grew up. I would have told you all of my secrets and you would have told me yours. I would have looked forward to seeing you every day when you came home from work. I would have cooked for you every day. At first some of the recipes would have been bad, but I would have learned what you liked and I would have cooked those things for you. I find myself baking cookies and imagine how different, how happy life would be if I was baking those cookies for you.

I know you haven't talked to me for 8 months because you are over me. But, I am not over you and I feel WORSE every day. I wanted the life we could have had SO BAD. You just keep smoking your cigarettes, half a world away, and you've forgotten me. Your rejection feels like death. I feel dead at 32.

Page 71 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast