+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My wife of 3 years is still not confident or comfortable in the Bedroom?

We didn't wait until marriage, we use to have sex twice a day, nothing crazy though we never really branched out from the typical beginner stuff, and she was still never very confident or proactive, i still controlled everything and told her what to do.

I do really think she is one of those women who can take or leave it. But you are right Wakeup i do need to express what i want more often when given the opportunity. I think she'll slowly begin to figure it out.

We didn't wait until marriage, we use to have sex twice a day, nothing crazy though we never really branched out from the typical beginner stuff, and she was still never very confident or proactive, i still controlled everything and told her what to do.

I do really think she is one of those women who can take or leave it. But you are right Wakeup i do need to express what i want more often when given the opportunity. I think she'll slowly begin to figure it out.

If you're honest and commuicative with her, she won't need to "figure it out." Don't play games with it, hoping she'll get what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I always called 'em "frogs"
    "Starfish"
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I don't understand why people are so quick to assume that she's the problem.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    If you think you can pull it off, you could try to go down on her for a few minutes and then stopping.
    That would make me homicidal.

As I said in your other thread, I think you should consider the possibility that you aren't making her orgasm. Women who DO orgasm generally are willing to be more proactive about getting them.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    That would make me homicidal.
    No kidding.

It really sounds like she hasn't enjoyed it overlly. From the sounds of things she has sex with you because 'of her womanly duty'.

When you do initiate things, how much time do you spend on foreplay? Have you suggested different positions? Have you tried to make it exciting for her? Have you bought out the candles and the satin sheets? Sex is so much more than penetration. It is a complete sensory experience. Smell, sight, touch and hearing are all heightened. Tend to all her senses and she might slowly learn what she wants and doesn't want and how to tell you.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I'll be blunt, but i guess your wife as some doubts about herself or possibly both of you.
    She seems not to want to have sex with you at all for some reason.

"We should have sex tomorrow."
    That just kills me.
    Try talking to her, i guess teasing, toys, bondage and such just won't help. But it's just my opinion.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12