+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention: Men that have been cheated on

Attention: Men that have been cheated on

Men have been cheating for years but in today's society women are cheating alot more; it seems that women are labeled when we cheat and arent easily forgiven. I want to hear from the men who have been cheated on. Did you forgive her? How did your perspective about this woman change? Did you break up or stay? If you stayed did it work? Did you cheat on her before she cheating (if so what do you think about that) Are you still together? I want to hear your experiences...

I have never cheated on anyone at any point.

My situation was a few years back now, fell for a girl, dated for several months, she kissed another guy while drunk and I dropped her instantly, didn't look back and no regrets. She won't be forgiven.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Well I was cheated, my girlfriend (which was a very hot brunette) tried to keep both me and her ex-boyfriend. When I find out I was mad! She even admit it, so I dumped her on the moment. She cryied and even though of the possibility of a new beginning, for me that was enough.
    I still see her from time to time as we cross on the street casually, we do some idle chat.
    Needless is to say, she ended up with none of us. Later she got a new one that from what i've heard treats her like sh**.
    I guess some women are just lost with their minds and simply not worth it.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

My first GF cheated on me with after a year together, and I dropped her. A few months later she started trying to get back together with me, to which I ignored her..... and kept doing so for 3 years until she finally stopped.

Women aren't labeled any differently then men.... but men are a lot less tolerant to infidelity than women. Women forgive men more because it's in their nature to be more forgiving, while men on the other hand will easily move on to the next.

But if you ask me, no one should forgive a cheater. Man or woman. The second it happens, cut them off and move on to someone else. No one cheats on someone they truly love, so that's your big bright sign telling you that they no longer care about you as much as they did.

What do you think about my situation. My boyfriend cheated on me and I took him back. I was 100% faithful to him before and after his affair; he continued cheating and I got fed up. I decided to start talking to other guys. A few months later I had sex with one of the guys. Anyways, he found out about this. It was a year ago and I cut the guy off. Do you think I deserve a second chance? Honestly, I would never cheat again and his actions led me to stray away.

Quote Originally Posted by cggirl87 View Post
    Do you think I deserve a second chance?
    With the guy who continuously cheats on you? Why do you want a second chance? Why don't you want to find a decent guy instead?
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

my ex cheated on me, i called it all down to the guy and when it started. I wont say my situation was different any others but we had been living together for 2 years before this started and had opened a business out of our home that was in operation already 7 months. Took me a few days to figure out what i was gonna do due to the biz being a major part of our lives. I had said end contact right away and we will work it out, but if not i cant make you stay. She felt she was in love with im after 2 weeks so i let her ass go. (i belive i was more scared of missing what we had then missing her after i came to that realizatoin) I didnt try and take her back we ended shit and she was lieing to the guy she was cheating on me with who was out mechanic, a guy she went to HS with. I still see the bitch a few days a week because shes working out my house for the biz yet repaying debt... i was going to sell her the house an peace but friends said dont sell it to sum1 who wrecked my home, i decided to keep the house make it pretty fantasy.

talk about wrecking a home, 10K i put out for the biz, she owed 6500 when we broke up, luckly shes down to like 1300 now, but has moved out since 3 days after i found out, pretty nice valenties day present i thought.

months later she would call me and try and be nice when i was seeing somthing else telling me she was very sorry and shes learned a lesson and regretes it, i said well ya should, ya ****ed up my home.
    Last edited by oldskool83; 11-08-11 at 10:06 PM.

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    First time I get cheated on I turned into zombie.(mortified) then i got over it. (never forgiven the first girl though)

now I have a better way of coping

She cheated. I demoted her from girlfriend status to friends with benefits. (FWB)
    I started to look for another. Once I found a new girl to replace my ex-FWB, I demoted the FWB to stranger.
    But I still think about what could have been if she didnt cheat...

Rinse Repeat.
    I have forgiven 2nd girl and on...
    Last edited by NytNrs&Mmartist; 11-08-11 at 11:59 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is me training
    WINS:10 LOSS:14 DRAW:2

How long where you with the second girl?

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I've been cheated on two times. Both times I tried to forgive them, but it pretty much meant the end of it anyway, and didn't last long afterwards.
    I didn't cheat on them before. I've never cheated, it repulses me.

Yeah I'm scared he may not forgive me too; but he cheated so it should be easier to forgive in my opinion.

Unfortunately my past two relationships have had this element to them. I seem to perpetually attract broken Women.

My last relationship to this one was a chronic cheater, however young, naive and "in love" I continued with it and forgave her every time until eventually I lost it.
    My current relationship is currently through it at present, although it's an emotional cheating rather than physical.

As for me, I have never cheated in my life. Of course temptation has always been there, but I never put myself in a situation where it could happen. Unfortunately I am a man of morals, commitment and trust is #1 for me.
    If I didn't follow it, I would consider myself a hypocrite.

As for whether you can forgive them. My first cheating partner I couldn't, I found massive dis-trust, resentment and anger following each time. This never went away and eventually took me to breaking point.

As for my current relationship, it is still very fresh and an open wound so hard to say. Will keep you updated.

Thanks for replying Adam. I've never cheated before until now. I always said to myself that I would never cheat on a boyfriend and that cheating is wrong. However, I cant believe I cheated. It started off as an emotional thing but turned into something physical. I started cheating because my boyfriend was showing me zero affection ( I would try cuddling and kissing but he seemed uninterested), he always had an attitude with me, he was still being secretive with his phone etc( once you get caugth cheating you should be open with your parter so they want suspect that your still cheating). I tries talking to him but he acted like I was overreacting and complainig. Eventually, I started talking to guys because I was lonely but things went to far over time and my cheating turned in a physical thing. I honestly can never cheat again...next time I will get out of the relationship because my cheating has made things worse between the two of us. Are you saying your girlfriend is currently cheating?

why dont you just swallow your pride and deal with it, its gonna make shit worse if you tell. most men dont like to forgive their woman when another dick was inside her....sorry but thats the hard truth. id take it as a lesson learned. shut up and continue your relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by cggirl87 View Post
    What do you think about my situation. My boyfriend cheated on me and I took him back. I was 100% faithful to him before and after his affair; he continued cheating and I got fed up. I decided to start talking to other guys. A few months later I had sex with one of the guys. Anyways, he found out about this. It was a year ago and I cut the guy off. Do you think I deserve a second chance? Honestly, I would never cheat again and his actions led me to stray away.
    Nope. It was your actions that led you to stray away. Take responsibility for your own actions.

He cheated - his action. You wanted to hurt him back, so you cheated - your action.

Do you deserve a second chance? Why would you want one? You think he's not going to cheat again? He will. He'll also hold your cheating against you and use it against you at every opportunity. Best to start fresh with someone else and not cheat on him - nor should you ever tolerate him cheating on you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast