+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BF deleted me off Facebook

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why don't you people get real lives?? stop living in the internet world.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i don't know how to tell him without making it sound as if i suspect him of something

Quote Originally Posted by kinks View Post
    i don't know how to tell him without making it sound as if i suspect him of something
    If i were you i'd make damn sure he knows that I suspect he's up to something, and i'd do it asap.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetest View Post
    If i were you i'd make damn sure he knows that I suspect he's up to something, and i'd do it asap.
    the thing is... i sort of made out i was cool with it because i didn't wanna come across as immature or something when he deleted me and was like 'fb is no big deal'

the thing is... i sort of made out i was cool with it because i didn't wanna come across as immature or something when he deleted me and was like 'fb is no big deal'
    Listen: You will not be the first woman on earth who changed her mind. Just tell him you are feeling left out by not being able to access his page and you want back on. If he gives you a hard time and doesn't want to alieve your angst about it all then he's just told you he doesn't much care about your happiness and you need to make choice of either putting up with being left out and learn to be happy about it or, leave him and find someone who doesn't need to hide his profile from his girlfriend. If facebook is no big deal (as he's tried to tell you) then he'll delete his too or re-friend you. You might wnat to tell him that calmly and matter of factly.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You guys must be like, what? 15 - 17?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    You guys must be like, what? 15 - 17?
    i'm 21. he's 32

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Listen: You will not be the first woman on earth who changed her mind. Just tell him you are feeling left out by not being able to access his page and you want back on. If he gives you a hard time and doesn't want to alieve your angst about it all then he's just told you he doesn't much care about your happiness and you need to make choice of either putting up with being left out and learn to be happy about it or, leave him and find someone who doesn't need to hide his profile from his girlfriend. If facebook is no big deal (as he's tried to tell you) then he'll delete his too or re-friend you. You might wnat to tell him that calmly and matter of factly.
    yeah thing is i won't see him till next weekend, cos our shifts at work don't match... and i have exams until tues... so the only communication we'll have till next weekend is bbm really :/

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    This one is a little different then your normal he/she deleted me threads.
    No its not. Anyone who allows something like FB to affect their lives anymore than a Friday DVD rental deserves to be laughed at.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Your opinionated opinion and you're welcome to it however I'll agree to disagree. Facebook is the new hook up site for those who like to hook up and cheat. It's just facebook for those that don't.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then they get exactly what they deserve, its what I said. LOL.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

LOL.. No it isn't

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Unfortunately, WakeUp, the fact the poster is here with this exact problem proves I am correct.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    No its not. Anyone who allows something like FB to affect their lives anymore than a Friday DVD rental deserves to be laughed at.
    I disagree,
    Your partner not wanting to get a FB is fine. Your partner not caring to add a relationship status on FB is no big deal either.
    Your partner removing your friendship with you or removing your relationship needs a good excuse or otherwise it isn't fine.
    There's a difference between not wanting something to start with or suddenly stop wanting it.

Yes, FB in itself is not at all important. But, letting all your friends know that someone isn't important enough to keep on your friends list is just wrong.

yeah thing is i won't see him till next weekend, cos our shifts at work don't match... and i have exams until tues... so the only communication we'll have till next weekend is bbm really :/
    Try to forget about it until you see him face to face and you can gauge his reaction, voice reflection and he your's. This may not be serious to some people but it's definately serious to you or you wouldn't have posted so try to get some resolution to this when your together and don't settle for being left out. If nothing else it's unfair and a double standard that he's taking advantage of.

Good luck.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast