+ Follow This Topic

Thread: PLease HElp....

PLease HElp....

hello Ii met a boy..for marrige arrange marriage..now that boy wants to chat and talk before taking any decision..i agree wid this...but my question is at he is always calling and initiating the talk..shall i also some time initiate the talk...in dis case we are not in commited relatonship.. but wat shall be my role in dis scenario...

First and most important of all tannu is BE YOURSELF.

Maybe he finds you comforting him by letting you listen to whatever he talks about. To be a great listener, make sure you are SINCERE and ACKNOWLEDGE with an INTENT look. So that he would feel more connected to you and even better he will be opened up more to you.

BTW, do you even like this guy?

P/S: Have fun visiting my vlog by going to my profile and clicl Homepage

Thanks..yeah..its a matter of arrange marriage he is a nice boy..I want to know like he is always initiating by sending me message on Fb from last 2 days...shall i also o ahead and inititae the message at times

Is it determined for certain that you have to marry this guy?

The way I see this, is it's never too early in a relationship to practice good communication. Good communication needs to be initiated by both parties.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

If you want to initiate you should. In a relationship go with what your gut tells you... If you like him and want to seem interested then let him know that you're also thinking of him by initiating the conversation

Hope if i do dat this will not give him a signal dat i m desperate ....