+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: BF deleted me off Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Oh, FFS. OP will you please quit listening to his words and pay attention to his actions? Why didn't you take that opportunity when he told you that "You were the one for him" to tell him "well then, if that's the case, please add me back on your friends list."

Grow up and learn to communicate and quit being a naive little girl to this grown man or get out of this relationship. It sounds like he plays you like a fiddle.

Use your words with him when you know his words are not matching his actions. Quit being afraid.

* Yea and Just how well do you think this is all going to end for you, Kink? Seriously!
    I just don't wanna ruin things :s my last exam's on tuesday so after that I'm gonna see him and we can talk (though i hear guys hate talking) he just texted me all his days off for the next couple of months though

I know it probably won't end well for me on the family front, but what am I supposed to do... never date, just wait for a guy my parents pick for me? I want some fun too :/

Ew. Whoever that hacker is, they have absolutely no life.

If being FB friends with your guy really means that much to you, then there's a lot of steps that need to be made on both your parts. Have him change the password to his email and his FB, then change his primary email account on FB to some BS email. After that, you both delete both your accounts. Create new ones, and only add your true friends as well as each other. Set your privacy settings on high. Make it so only friends can message you. Don't have your name or email available for search. Go to account, security, and then login notifications... enable them. Then click on login approval and create a security code for every time you login. Then save.

Your account should be good to go. Make sure your passwords involve both numbers, capitalization and lowercase letters.

Either way, if your boyfriend really wanted to cheat, he could just create a different facebook account. Simple as that. So, all in all, you really need to be able to trust the person and not depend on a silly site like FB for that trust. When I was with my boyfriend, we didn't have our status as "in a relationship", we actually didn't have our relationship status showing at all. Everyone all ready knew we were together. FB doesn't need to prove to the "world" that our relationship was real. It's just silly to me how a lot of people take that website so seriously for, in my opinion, a lot of the wrong reasons. My main love for that website is that yes, I can interact with a lot of my friends who don't live in my area anymore. But, to the people that truly matter to me, I take the time to see them in person... or if they don't live here, write them letters and give them a call. Everyone's different... but my point is that you need to be able to talk to him and have trust in him. People will find ways to cheat whether it's on a website or in real life. If anything, those women or men who got divorces should be thanking FB because they were able to get out of a lying marriage with a horrible person.

Good luck to you, OP.

Quote Originally Posted by kinks View Post
    so after that I'm gonna see him and we can talk (though i hear guys hate talking)
    Guys don't hate talking; only those who are communicatively and emotionally retarded or lazy.

The same goes for women.

If you have something to tell him, he should be attentive and willing to listen.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by kinks View Post
    You guys are gonna think I'm naive, but he's a decent guy, I don't think he's cheating because of how things are in real life... I just don't like not being his fb, it feels weird to me. His friends don't receive these PMs, it's only been me, his ex and him. He deleted his ex ages ago though like in january. And, as embarrassed as I am to say this, I've done the pics of the hot girl fake profile thing. I know it's immature. And he's not replied to them. He blocked and reported the profiles.
    No wonder he deleted you. O.o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I look forward to your break-up thread.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    No wonder he deleted you. O.o
    well he doesn;t know that that was me

we're good... i added him, he accepted straight away he's not hiding anything

Pfffssstt! But you are.....you dont trust him. This is not healthy for the relationship

That's good. You're a good person for giving him enough time to delete any incriminating information and pretend nothing has happened. You, my friend, are a tool.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

My longggg-term boyfriend and I have been "taking things slow" for a week or so and he suddenly has a Facebook. I don't have one because I don't have time for one...he says he "doesn't need to add his girlfriend to facebook" and wouldn't add me if I had one.

i.e., he's up to something. I realized this. I just know that whoever he finds on there is just as desperate as him and if he wants to keep hiding stuff it's only going to cause him anxiety, and this makes me feel better. I'm giving up the relationship. Maybe you should too, because your boyfriend is bullsh*tting you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456