+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention: Men that have been cheated on

Quote Originally Posted by cggirl87 View Post
    Men have been cheating for years but in today's society women are cheating alot more
    you think men have been cheating for years and women haven't? lolwrong

his actions led me to stray away.
    it's called taking responsibility for your actions, you chose to cheat on him regardless of what he did

you both are dishonest cheaters..so stay with him! you have a lot in common

He already knows the truth. We are still together but he is having a hard time with this whixh is expected. I agree men dont forgive their women easily.

Also, I take responsiblity of my actions and I know that just because he cheated on me didnt give me a free pass to sleep with someone else. I also didnt think about the consequences of my boyfriend finding out. I've learned that just because someone hurts you then you should really think before you decide to do the same. My affair has slapped me in the face and it was the worse mistake of my life. When I said " his actions led me to stray away". I meant that if he wouldve never cheated on me I would have never done such a thing to him. Also, my bf was showing zero affection towards me, always had an attitude and it seemed like everything I did irritated him; he was acting this way after I caught him cheated. I had every right to assume he didnt want to me with me anymore and he was still cheating. I even tried talking to him about this and he would get upset and say I was complaining too much. I decided to start talking to other guys because I felt invisible to him but things went to far. A woman needs affection and love in a relationship; men need sex from their woman. If a girls stops giving her man good loving then they will seek the attention somewhere else or leave; women are like that about love and affection in a relationship.

Anyways, two wrongs dont make a right and if things work out between me and my bf. I know that I will never cheat again because I never want to be in this situation again. Howeverm if it dosent work out I will never cheat on a future partner. Breaking up is better than cheating because it only makes the relationship worse instead of better.

well hello, bout time women realize this.

Also, I take responsiblity of my actions and I know that just because he cheated on me didnt give me a free pass to sleep with someone else. I also didnt think about the consequences of my boyfriend finding out. I've learned that just because someone hurts you then you should really think before you decide to do the same. My affair has slapped me in the face and it was the worse mistake of my life. When I said " his actions led me to stray away". I meant that if he wouldve never cheated on me I would have never done such a thing to him. Also, my bf was showing zero affection towards me, always had an attitude and it seemed like everything I did irritated him; he was acting this way after I caught him cheated. I had every right to assume he didnt want to me with me anymore and he was still cheating. I even tried talking to him about this and he would get upset and say I was complaining too much. I decided to start talking to other guys because I felt invisible to him but things went to far. A woman needs affection and love in a relationship; men need sex from their woman. If a girls stops giving her man good loving then they will seek the attention somewhere else or leave; women are like that about love and affection in a relationship.

Anyways, two wrongs dont make a right and if things work out between me and my bf. I know that I will never cheat again because I never want to be in this situation again. Howeverm if it dosent work out I will never cheat on a future partner. Breaking up is better than cheating because it only makes the relationship worse instead of better.
    Don't take this the wrong way, but you have the typical mindset of a cheater: You attempt, at all costs, to justify your screwed up actions.

I'm sure your bf wasn't treating you how you needed to be treated. But if he didn't want to work on your relationship, then it was your job to end it. Period. End of story.

All you did was stoop to his (extremely scummy) level. Quicker you realize this, quicker you make sure you don't do it again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12