+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to keep her interested?

How to keep her interested?

Hi,

this is a BIG step for me.
    im going to try and cut the long story short so forgive me if I ramble.

where I live, it is literally near impossible to find someone who is decent and genuine and non materialistic/superficial. all want to play games and cheat etc... etc...

I have only had 3 dates in 4 years, and they were only interested in being spoilt for the evening.
    I want to make it clear that there is NOTHING wrong with me. I am most likely a picture that woman always say they want/complain about not having and so much more.

Anyway, ive been on numerous websites (paid) for a good few years and had zero luck as I NEVER get a chance. I mean seriously, never get a chance because im too ugly (their words). im just unattractive.

Today - it was great. Why? Because she doesnt only look beautiful but can actually hold a decent conversation which is mind stimulating.

we spoke today and met today and had a good time. we really connected. she said herself (without me asking or hinting or anything) that she feels comfortable with me and that she truely had a great time today. We had a small drink, spoke quite a bit, then went for dinner and then a movie. She said she definately wants to see me again.

Given that I have heard this before once or twice, it never was true. But anyway she really seemed in tune and said that I seem to be on her wavelength which is great. I am very mature (for my age) and also professional.

She is older but that does not bother me at all. I prefer older but anyway, there was no issue or talk at all about age or anything.

There never was an awkward moment or a quiet moment. She always smiled and laughed and truely had a good time.

Now the question is this:

I do suffer from depression sometimes and have dark moments because, ive always been rejected (and many other factors). for me, my social life is nonexistant because of the let downs and put downs by many many people and its difficult to move on after the experience I have had.

I am NOT branding her the same at all. I really think she is lovely. she doesnt think im a sex freak or anything. we just really had a good time talking about anything and everything. we have the same interests in TV programmes/soaps, and movies!

The question is: how can I keep thinking positively and make sure I reel her in the next time we meet? I have NO IDEA how I managed it today at all. I guess I had a good week and a good day yesterday which helps. I do have good weeks of course but never let the bad affect me.

I just want to keep that flow going and we did gaze into each others eyes too and saw her smile even more at that.

of course, im not "high up there with emotions because its a first meet". I just want to make sure I get her in my arms really.
    It didnt even feel like a date. we didnt mention a single word at all about "date". it was really good.

Any advice from women please, it would be so appreciated.

Honestly, just keep up what you are doing. Sounds to me like you two have good chemistry If she seemed to sincerely enjoy just talking to you then just be yourself and you will do fine.
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

thanks.

thats the thing though - sometimes people dont get "me" (she said herself that it seems that i just "get" her... ) but then with the efforts ive tried in the past, they just dont have the patients due to their poor mentality and attitude.

im a simple straight up forward person. I just want to make sure I keep the flow going and not have awkwardneses.

so how can I in a cool/casual way entice her to me more? what things should I say? or things to strike up in a conversation?

no text or email this morning - thats ok. she did say she has important meetings with business etc... all this week. I understand really.

id hope on some level she would text me later on in the day or something. but anyway, im really wanting to keep getting and giving good vibes with this woman. i really do think she is nice and its been so difficult and a long long time to connect with someone. i just want her to focus on/be with me

Cool

Just be cool and relaxed when talking to her and dont say her whats wrong with ya cause she well quickly figure that out by herself.

well of course not
    i loved her smile for sure and could see the glow in her eyes.

anyway, i hope for the best. just feels like a huge weight lifted off my chest at least due to the way people are where I live in my country. i just want to be able to keep talking and need ideas for convo talk and humor too.

Never appear needy or desperate, and make yourself appear high-value, desired and popular. See some of my threads for more info.

well unfortunately, in the uk as you may know, 99% of women always think all men are needy/desperate when they arent. ive been a victim too many times of this yet they are the ones that appear to be that and so much more!

just stay at the direction where you are heading. keep it up. don't let your fears get the best of you.

Thankyou. thats great. simple yet true!
    just hope that the niceness/mutual good feelings for one another is still there for her. nothing back yet in terms of a contact of any kind but do hope she gets to me, even a single text, before night!

Answer: Be excellent in bed.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

sorry but that was not meaningful or helpful at all. and this is exactly what im talking about with the problem in the UK as a whole. this is not me im afraid.

So, you don't want to be excellent in bed?

Regardless of the relationship you should always strive to be able to please the other person between the sheets.

Anyhow, you yourself said all you did up to now was be yourself with this person. And it has worked.

Carry on as you are.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

hmm. no communication all day and evening :-/

ok so I woke up this morning and received a text from her last night, when I was in bed already (as I was extremely tired!)

she said: "hope uv had a good day...sweet dreams x".
    I replied this morning: "certainly put a smile on me this morning with ur txt last night. i was shattered and went to bed just after 10. hope the meetings wentwell with u and hope u have a great day today, and less manic too! xx"

do you ladies think this is ok?