So this woman I saw last week has been in touch somewhat through out the week but especially this evening by phone. had like literally an hour on the phone talking about different things.

she said to me that she feels comfortable around me (she said this to me originally before we even met!). we like alot of the similar things like TV shows, movies etc.... and views about politics are around the same but both feel and say that we just dont get involved in that stuff.

we just really had a good conversation. she also said that she felt really cool and calm last week and that I made her somewhat feel better (maybe due to stress at work) and that its just what she needed.
she also said that she likes what I do in that, I dont pester her or text her alot or anything like that and she appreciates that alot. and thats cool. im not a pushy person.

she wants to meet again next week, so thats cool. one thing im worried though is that she may not like me or maybe change her views about me?

why do I say that? because i dont know what things to do with her in terms of activities. last time we went for a walk, dinner and movie. it was really just beautifully nice.
also conversation.... i may become stuck and may have an awkward silence? but i want to make sure that the silence is comfortable as I do somewhat feel like that with her, and I think she feels the same too.

she said she told her friend about me too yesterday and her friend was asking her questions like if I tried to kiss her or anything etc... and she laughed. of course I didnt but she hugged me and gave a kiss on the cheek. her hug was amazing....

but yeh, i mean, i really like her and just want to keep the flow going but not sure what else I can bring in/introduce and keep her interested?