+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help

Help

I have this friend that I've known for a couple of years now. SHe was ain a long term relationship with her boyfriend but broke up with him because he moved. She got a rebound but fell in love with him. Their relationship didn't last because the guy was a douche but she still loves him. During the past year we've gotten really close and shes been telling me how she loves me and has been telling me she doesn't like seeing me with other girls. I fell in love with her but I know she won't want a relationship. I cant be around her if while she flirts with other guys. Should I tell her how I feel and risk losing a friend. I know if she says no I'll have to stop seeing her because it wouldn't be fair to me.

I had a situation like that with a really close friend of mine that was a girl I was so in love with her but I didnt tell her in fear of losing a really good and close friend.. Good luck to you with your situation

She kind of figured that I liked her and told a ffriend if I told her she couldnt be friends with me. Which sucks but I'd rather lose a friend letting her know that I like her then just stop talking to her because I'm hurt that shell go with other guys. And she still loves her her ex

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    If she says she doesn't like seeing you with other girls that pretty much sounds like an open window. An invitation for you to make an actual move.
    I'm not a girl, so I might be wrong. It might just be crazy girl behavior. But, at least she likes you enough to get jealous, so I would give it a shot myself.