+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to shave down under

how to shave down under

Ladies, I need your advice!
    I would like to shave everything down there, what's the best way ?

All tips and experiences are welcome

Ellie .

How?

Carefully ...
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I've been doing it since I can remember and have tried everything. My advice: wax. Find a salon, eventually ask some of your friends so you go to someone who knows what they're doing so you won't have any bad experiences. Yes, it hurts like hell the first time, but it's totally worth it. If you don't want to do that for whatever reason, you can shave it, carefully as max said , but it'll start growing back again in a few days and it doesn't feel too nice. Do it after a nice long shower/bath so your skin is softened, you can use a shaving cream too if you want to. If you're afraid of cuts there's always depilatory cream but the results are the same, it costs more and I hate the smell.
    "The right time is any time that one is still so lucky as to have."

Do you mean here in Australia?

Think it' the same as everywhere else. Mirror, cream and a kitchen knife

Buy a quality razor, keep it in a dry place when not using it, and use cream rinse, its cheap and already there.

I've been shaving years. Buy an exceptional razor (the money is worth it) and use a ph balanced soap, especially if you have sensitive skin in that area. I agree you will have to shave regularly. I just can't do the wax thing, too modest.
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    my advice is - invest in laser. 6 sessions and you'll be as smooth as a baby.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    my advice is - invest in laser. 6 sessions and you'll be as smooth as a baby.
    My best friend gave up on laser after 10 sessions and is now patchy and still has to shave...

*Oh and what happens when the trends change or you decide you no longer want to like a pre-pubescent girl?
    Last edited by MaidenMinx; 23-08-11 at 10:51 AM. Reason: to add*
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Personally, I do it in the shower. I agree with the good razor. Go very slowly and use small strokes. Trim away as much of the hair as you can with scissors before you start.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

sadie_genie Guest
    Some people can tolerate the pain of waxing. But others who have sensitive skin (like me), can't tolerate it and therefore better with just shaving. Determine if you have sensitive skin and if you can tolerate the pain or not first. If you decide to shave, invest in a good razor. The more blades the closer the shave. Use non-fragrance shaving cream and use lots of it. First shave with the grain then if you want a closer shave, against it. Just glide across the area, DON'T press hard. And...THAT is how you shave your pussy.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    My best friend gave up on laser after 10 sessions and is now patchy and still has to shave...

*Oh and what happens when the trends change or you decide you no longer want to like a pre-pubescent girl?
    i guess it depends on the laser. mine was done four years ago and still is smooth. i honestly like and would never want it to change.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    i guess it depends on the laser. mine was done four years ago and still is smooth. i honestly like and would never want it to change.
    I think it also depends on hair density. My best friend is all smooth up top, but where the hair was denser is patchy. The less hair you have the greater chance you have of laser being successful.

I couldn't do it because I go through phases where I love being completely hairless, other times I hate looking down and seeing no hair.