+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I get closer to this girl quickly? Running out of time.

How can I get closer to this girl? Running out of time.

Alright I’m going to sound like a pussy in this topic but I need advice for this one girl I like. Anyways I’ll try keep this topic short.

Pretty much start of university this semester this one girl caught my eye in one of my classes. I developed a slight ‘thing’ for her in the following weeks. One day she added me on Facebook (I’m 99% certain she saw my name on the class role list after I wrote it down and that’s where she found my name from). Remember we had never spoken before…she just added me lol.

So I’m like sweet…Talked to her on Facebook after she added me and I’m like “yeah I guess I’ll see you at my next class then” etc. So yeah we saw each other there talked a bit more and now the ice has pretty much been broken. And today we sat next to each other in our lecture but didn't really get the chance to talk again. And she left with 5 of her friends after so...

Also the other day a friend of mine told me one time I walked into the lecture room and she couldn’t keep her eyes off me as I walked from the front of the room to sit at the very back.

So my issue is this. It’s obvious she likes me and has considerable interest. The thing is that I just can’t get to know her well. We don’t get much opportunity to talk in class and she’s hardly ever at university. So currently our form of getting to know each other is mainly happening over Facebook which is shit. And there’s about 3 weeks left of semester before we study for exams and I probably won’t see her again. So I don't have much time left...

So what can I do to seal the deal now? Should I try and ask her to hang out with me on a weekend now? I think the balls a bit in my court knowing that she likes me but I don’t wanna ruin everything by asking her out too soon. Or should I try and gauge further interest a bit and say something like "you should really come and keep my company at uni after classes sometime I get bored haha". Just so I get an opportunity to see her outside of class for once...

IDK man every other chick I got a date with was usually after meeting them at a club already after an intimate encounter rofl...So I've never really been in this situation before and don't know how to act upon it.
    Last edited by Pepparz; 25-08-11 at 11:41 PM.

Just ask her if she wants to go grab coffee sometime. Or ask for her number so you can give her a call sometime after the semester is over. It really can be that easy.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

You don't have to get to know her well first. Ask her out for something innocuous, like coffee. Or a milkshake. Or rollerblading. Or whatever. Just nut up and ask her out. She's obviously interested in you too.

Why oh why do we guys do this to ourselves? The bottom line is that she doesn't matter, not really. You have a crush on her and she on you, but at this point that is it. Don't get all upset that you might not get to know her in time, or that you might not have a relationship with her. Just because there is mutual interest doesn't mean that she's [the one], or that she views you as [the one]. Ask her to spend some time with you somehow, and if nothing happens pffft, so what. You're in freakin university, you'll meet plenty of other women who will get your hormone flooded blood pumping just like her.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...