+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I tell?

I just came back here to find responses to what I said, but it appears Wakeup and Incog have beaten me to my response. It's all about staying open-minded about the details and the action itself. Just because something is seemingly negative on the outside, does not condemn it to being so 100% of the time leaving behind a permanent stain. I think that's the problem with so many people out in the world, is that they just hear about the crust of a situation and they've already signed a contract with their heavily biased position, never looking back no matter what the core of the situation may be about.
    Last edited by Rollingwithlife; 29-08-11 at 10:14 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    The first thing he will want to know is "WHY???". That would be important to me... Just be aware that you will get that question.
    Of course the why makes a difference. I wouldn't do sex for pay given a choice, but I'd do it if the alternative was something extreme, say, my kid starving.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Personally, I am very open-minded. I look at how compatible I am with my gf, not at her past. The only thing she needs to tell me is if she has a disease. Then *I* make the choice of whether to be intimate with her. I also want to know about her emotional baggage which might interfere with the relationship. Most baggage does interfere at some point.

Everyone has their values. I don't judge a person's past, because people can change over time. But I look at how they are in the present. I personally have change a lot in the past 20 years, for the better.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Depending on the guy. Some guys will freak while others may accept it. Feel out the guy first.

Thanks all. I wish life was more black and white Lol. I guess the future will tell me how good I am at reading people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12