+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Story (Very Long)

My Story (Very Long)

My ex girlfriend made my life hell and now she's making it worse (Long)

My former girlfriend (19) and myself (20) meet 2 years ago at a friends party (we both lived in Vegas, she is from there) and for the most part I thought she was very nice and kind, I never really thought of her as anything but a friend but she seemed to have had this major crush on me so after a few weeks of hanging out we hooked up. She was a very pretty girl and was smart and funny (She was also very arrogant and cocky) After a few months passed by I found out she was a cutter and at first it really shocked me but that did not stop me from loving her. After a few months passed I found my girl flirting around with my younger half brother and sadly I decided to end it with her. She later started to cut herself begging me not to leave her and seeing that really shocked me and since I did still love her I stayed with her. After a few more months we decided to get engaged because as I keep saying I truly did love this girl dispute her faults.

Now I never been with a woman all the way before so on the night I proposed we made love, I truly thought she was going to be mine forever and I could help her out with her problems. I never wanted to leave her side, she met the world to me. After the one year mark she ended up getting into trouble and sadly her whole personally changed. She was now hanging out with this new guy (Lets call him Shane for all sakes,) and I noticed something was up. One day she left her Facebook opened and while I am not proud of it I looked threw her conversations to find out these two ended up doing naughty things with each other (She would meet up with him and give him oral sex) I later confronted her about this and she threw me out saying she loves Shane not me.

Now being hurt I moved back to Canada and luckily my friends and family really helped me but I could not get over feeling hurt. One day I got this phone call from my love saying Shane was just using her and she is just as much as a victim as I was and being she was my first, we soon ended up getting back together (I was madly in love with her and wanted to help her, I also moved back to Vegas) once we got back together however she thought I was cheating on her while home and she took a knives and cut herself up really bad and blamed me for it (Said I should have never left her) I ended up breaking down crying begging for her forgives, I hated to see her do that stuff.

Now her mother and I managed to get her checked into the hospital for a month and for the most part her suicidal streak was now fixed, I would often visit her every other day in the hospital saying how much I love her and how everything was my fault I was just being a jerk and what not (I truly felt it was all mu fault) so one she got out we decided to get married this Feb 19 (Day of the beginning of our relationship) I ended up buying her this diamond ring that set me back a couple but she seemed to love it. Things were finally going to get back to normal or so I thought.

3 Months ago I found out she was seeing some boy on the internet and I confronted her about it. She told me it was all in good fun and she never wanted to meet this kid just was messing around. I freaked out and for the first real time called her vile names and she ended up crying saying sorry. Once more we made up but at this time I wanted time apart and after a month of (our break) we got back together. Once more I forgave her.

Last week I seen her at the mall with this guy and they were holding hands and stuff, I would later find out from our friend Nattily that my love told this guy she was single and once more I had my world crushed. I moved 1000 some miles to be with her, I helped her threw her suicides and she was my first time.. So we ended up breaking up for good (I moved back home) but she told me she still loves me just cant be with me, I told her enough was enough and I needed to move on, her last words to me was "Without me you will cry every night. Save yourself from the pain and just be my friend." Now her friends are stalking me on my facebook sending me all these little pictures of her new man. My ex is already in a relationship with him and is making sure I know just how much fun she is having. I feel like sh*t over all this and I need some advice.

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    If the whole thing is true and you didn't do anything wrong like on your post, seriously, leave this bitch! She's using you, she knows you are weak and is using that to control you while she is busy playing and flirting with guys around, sounds like a slut to me, a fake person. Open your eyes, and save yourself from this fake woman, she knows full well how your love to her is, that's why she said those last things to you. Move on and find a Good Woman not a Bitch. Let her knOw that you are not her Toy!

Whats wrong with you Op? You need just as much help as she does. Anyone who would go back for more of her cutting and cheating and mental illness has just as many mental/emotional problems as she does. She sounds positively Boarderline Personality Disordered. Google BPD and count how many symptoms she has. People unfortunate enough to have crossed paths with these people have a hard time getting over the psychological damage these push me away, don't go away tactics can cause.

Block and delete her from fkfacebook so that her and her friends can't torment you. Delete and block her from email so she can't reach you, Do not answer your phone when you know it's her calling. The only way you'll get past this is with zero contact. Therapy will help you to understand why you would try to save someone like her who not even trained professionals have been able to fix. You might want to read the book Codependent No More because by the sounds of things you're sorely suffering from codependency.

Work on yourself and forget about her and her mental, emotional abuse of you. Do what it takes to get and stay away from her and anything about her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

No offence but they all sound a bit trashy. People that would go to that extent to hurt somebody that their friend already hurt is disgusting. Block her friends from Facebook. then they can't send you any more pictures, it shouldn't be that hard. A girl like this will never be happy and you're far better off without her. She will always find a way to be unhappy and thus search for somebody else. I know you can't see it that way now but in a couple of months you will.