+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: question for the women who...

she said i was easy on the eyes

I say it's better to have love find you and it seems to happen when you least expect it

I've had girls walk up to me and ask me for a date in college. But I was REAL buff back then. It happens. They weren't my type so I said "no thanks".
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

So now you know what its like on the receiving end.......you know why you said no....remember that next time when you get turned down.

i dunno ya never know who is really ya type or not, if you base your type off looks be prepared to be single awhile. personaly i kinda like sum1 veyr blunt about things, it cuts off the wish washy bullshit i really dont have time for. So yee haw for her having the boobs to tell me i should come see her again when shes working. i found out shes been on her own since 19, so thats cool. think she was dirty blond hair or somthing...i dunno it worked she looks good i think.

Its human nature to be attracted by looks first....there is no way around it......its in our genetic code.

Being someones type is not really an accurate description......basically it means "I don't find them attractive". Finding ones type comes much later after you have found someone that appeals to your eye, you go out, talk, ask questions, then you decided if they are your type out of how much you have in common. Basically he should of said "I didn't find any of them attractive". Hey lets be honest about it, they didn't make a good first impression....such as life.

im not a fan of online dating, alot of false advertisment on there. alot of larger women taking millions of head shots down on their chests to make them look thiner. still think is best to meet people in person or know of them inperson at sum point say old classmates or somthing you can go off. yeah you gotta be attracted to what ya looking at, reason i never dated my female best friend but she wants to date me.

Ya there are guys out there that like the bigger girls, nothing wrong with that, just be honest. The reality is if you are fat and cant get a date because of it, then do something about it instead of lying.

When I was 23 or so, I had just broken up with a girlfriend and was generally depressed and almost desperate. I met somebody online. I can't remember where exactly I met her...some dating site. But anyways, she didn't have a picture and I was very unfamiliar with online dating. Anybody could have talked to me and I would've pictured a smoking hot supermodel. So we exchanged a few emails, then I talked to her on the phone a couple times. She was going on and on about how hot she was, how she was considering going into modeling, etc., etc. So we set up a time to meet. I went to pick her up and WOW, she was NOT attractive. Usually you'd try to hide what you are thinking on the inside and just act nice, but I could not even do that. My disappointment was just seeping out every pore. I did go out to eat with her, it was uncomfortable. When I dropped her off, she said 'well, it was nice meeting you, though I can kind of assume I will never see you again?'. Nope. Sometimes I feel like maybe I was a bit too much of an asshole, but damn, I detest being lied to!

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Evo1114 View Post
    When I was 23 or so, I had just broken up with a girlfriend and was generally depressed and almost desperate. I met somebody online. I can't remember where exactly I met her...some dating site. But anyways, she didn't have a picture and I was very unfamiliar with online dating. Anybody could have talked to me and I would've pictured a smoking hot supermodel. So we exchanged a few emails, then I talked to her on the phone a couple times. She was going on and on about how hot she was, how she was considering going into modeling, etc., etc. So we set up a time to meet. I went to pick her up and WOW, she was NOT attractive. Usually you'd try to hide what you are thinking on the inside and just act nice, but I could not even do that. My disappointment was just seeping out every pore. I did go out to eat with her, it was uncomfortable. When I dropped her off, she said 'well, it was nice meeting you, though I can kind of assume I will never see you again?'. Nope. Sometimes I feel like maybe I was a bit too much of an asshole, but damn, I detest being lied to!
    damn, the next similar post will be about me after I come to your farm
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    damn, the next similar post will be about me after I come to your farm
    No way. I've seen pictures! I'd believe you if you said you were hot. Though people have been duped on the Interwebs once or twice before. Those ARE your pictures, right?

No. I actually found the girl from the previous post on Facebook. Here is her picture...

Ahhh go for it! Have some fun. She definately has some balls. hahaha Just be careful that she isn't some stalker.

oldskool83, some girls are more outgoing than others and some like to take chances. Men and woman are not much different, we are a variety pack. I had never given out my home phone number until recently and that was employment related (previous employment). Seems to me, this gal just might be worth your while. Go for it and enjoy the ride. I hope she is your life mate and true love.
    Life is too short. Have a lot of fun and don't be afraid to fall in love.

ill take a shot at it. will be better once shes back from vacation visiting family out in OR when shes from. in a week she back and then i can stop in an buy more building supplies and talk more with her, i have texted a few times with her, figured ill let her enjoy the vacation cuz i dont wanna bug, and im not a bugger.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast