+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ugh im going to die alone.

Ugh im going to die alone.

Pretty much everything I touch fails in relationships that is.

Met a girl 6 years ago stayed true to her and was her best friend, hooked up in january got some real deal feelings BOOM it's over with a bang leaving me emotionally wrecked for 6 months.

Met this new beautiful girl who had a boyfriend now her ex, hooked up with her became the rebound but I started to have feelings for the girl, now she tells me im a great guy and really amazing and great to be around with but she had no feelings for me. BAM kick in the nutsack. AGAIN.

My last ''official'' relationship was 3 years ago which lasted 10 months in which I got cheated on multiple times. Thought this time might be different and I could have a stable and steady relationship. But nooooooooooo

Karma must seriously ****ing hate me because i'm trying to do all these good things work hard, be kind, be honest do stuff for everyone. I look alright I guess im tall and due to always having this urge to be ready for emergencies I took lifeguard lessons so im pretty athletic. I've survived 5 heart surgeries still standing strong.

For some reason its not working for me, and for some f'ed up reason I see guys cheating on their girlfriends yet they maintain a relationship. wtf is up with that.

God must be seriously pissed off with me because obviously I dont deserve the slightest bit of happiness.

Im pissed off I hate my life and I seriously need to rant for a while.

I think it positive that you are able to accept that there is a specific pattern to your previous relationships. A lot of people jump from one relationship to the next without taking time to learn from their break ups.

You are right to say that you have been mistreated. By why do you think that is? Did you allow these girls to treat you badly without standing up for yourself?In other words, were you a doormat? Women (and men in similar situations) loose respect for guys who never stand up for themselves (even if they are doing it to please their gf). If you do not like something your partner has said/done, then just say so (respectfully of course). If you don't respect yourself, then no one is going to do that for you.

In any case, you need to look within yourself and find out what it is that attracts you to women you generally mistreat you.

I don't know what it is, I have no clue it's driving me crazy because it's just one bad thing happening to me after another.

I texted her yesterday evening goodluck and goodbye because I don't want to have lingering feelings i'm so done with girls really I always had girlfriends when I was a little younger (im 21 now) but for the past years it isnt working for me at ALL.

oh anyway the girl replied: ??

Im really starting to hate myself and I don't know how to vent this I tend to bottle stuff up but it doesn't come out (And no i'm not going to see a therapist). I think all I need is a little luck and a little bit love and care but no is giving me that what I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitt View Post
    Ugh im going to die alone.
    seriously speaking,I am also join with you...
    I cannot afford to live after the relationship break up...
    Its paining me a lot and getting suffered too
    Currently on my way to Cloud Number 9.....

I know that boat, try to be loving, caring ,understanding the way you are in yourself and people come along attracted to this kind of love they think they want but are more wrapped up in the idea than the actual work it takes to become this person.So we get crapped on and see life as a bitch.We shouldnt and we shouldnt change anything about ourself for these peole either.Im still loving and blah blah but i think the only person who can love me the way i love them, isnt ready for me at the minute.I really dont care either anymore if it is going to be then it will im not open for it at the minute so i really am not looking for love.I go out enjoy myself enjoy companionship and see more in life than i would see with some ungrateful selfish guy around my neck.I rely on me and i must say im the happiest i have been in a long time.I dont need to rely on anyone,i have made more friends that will either become good friends or not (not sexual way) if they dont not my problem.It sounds a little harsh and may not be for everyone but im learning more about me and my happiness not putting any before.Take time for you and enjoy life its not worth dwelling on crap these people did to you because they arent thinking about it.Think of you and see where life leads your health is crappy yes but other than love what do you want to see,attain in your life?

Those these people arent ready for your kind of love they will sometime in their life want it and they will remember you offered it but now they are the one's who are left to search or accept second best.
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

I know what your going thru, my g/f of 9 months left me 3 weeks ago for her ex boyfriend. It still hurts like hell but it does get better as each day passes. Hang in there.

Young girls prefer guys that are exciting, like bad boys, then they try to change them, marry them, get divorced, and still don't learn from their mistakes. So, you are possibly a "nice guy" and won't find many young chicks willing to stick with you.

So, try changing your whole outlook on women. Date them, but don't give a darn. Make them work for it. See if that works, temporarily anyway, and see if it boosts your confidence. You won't find many girls under age 40 who actually understand why a "nice guy" is so important. Just warning you.

I'm a nice guy too, except in the bedroom, I'm "the man in charge". Normally I'm a loving, respectful person and we have a great trusting relationship. In the bedroom, I tell her what I want and I take it. She happens to like that. You'll find the right girl, be patient, and don't be afraid to wait until you're 40.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I too am kinda in the same boat, in a round about way. I started searching the net for answers (that's how i found this forum) and at one point, I search for how to find your soul mate. I was kinda shocked to read "don't look for your soul mate. Go out and enjoy life, do the things you love to do, meet people and keep an open mind..." Like Kyrina says, don't focus on dating, focus on having fun. You are way young at 21 and you have an entire lifetime ahead of you. Seriously, don't be foolish and get tied down with a marriage and kids and responsibilities so soon. Unless of course you know beyond a shadow of doubt that you and her are truly deeply in love, then by all means go for it. Just enjoy life and have fun...you will learn so much about who YOU are, what YOU want and DON'T want, and find all kinds of girls. Just heap your head up (literally as well as figuratively) and hit the ground running, fall, brush it off, get up and start running again. True love is very hard to find, but oh so worth the wait.
    Last edited by muddblood; 03-09-11 at 02:22 AM.

Rabbitt, I have some really great news for you ... odds are, you will not die alone. From your post .. I would say you are younger than 30. Focus on yourself for now ... there will be a woman in your future. Heck, I won't tell you how old I am but I will tell ya I have been married a few times and lately I have been running away from commitments. When you are not looking for it ... that's usually when it happens.
    Life is too short. Have a lot of fun and don't be afraid to fall in love.

Yeah i'm 21, it's just I know there will be this #1 girl and i'll spend the rest of my life with her. But that doesn't mean that I have to wait like 10 years untill I meet this woman. I'm talking about the NOW and not the later. I've been single for 3 years now and for some reason no one wants me. I'm not pushy but im running out of patience, i'm trying not to show that but it's like they taste it like blood in the water.

I'm just feeling miserable because I have no one to share stuff with. I don't want to wait anymore because I've been waiting for so long.

from 18 till like 25 should be the best years of your life, well for me they are starting to become the worst i've had in my life.

Sounds to me like you think you can't be happy without a girl by your side. I know it feels good to have someone who loves you and who you love back, but I think you need to learn to be happy without being in a relationship first. I understand that you are hurting right now due to your recent break up, but once you feel a little better, try to work on finding more things, other than having a girlfriend, that make you happy. Also, it has been mentioned a few times in the thread, but don't look for love, it usually doesn't seem to work that way.