+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what does he want from me?

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    Well, obviously. But if there's no attraction, I don't lose anything by suggesting to be just friends.

Yeah, I've read similar reactions by women on this forums on several threads before. It's so counter intuitive that a (some?) girls are more attracted to people who aren't into them. If I met a girl who was interested in me, I would go crazy about her
    uhm, No, no you wouldn't if you didn't like her or find her attractive. You mean you'd settle for someone you don't even care for just because she's into you? How desperate...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    uhm, No, no you wouldn't if you didn't like her or find her attractive.
    Hmm, I didn't even consider that I might end up in such situation. I was kinda assuming that I liked her and found her attractive.

Frankly, I don't want to think about it. That the only person who has ever been interested in me was someone I didn't like. Then again, that would be just my luck. Thinking about this will bring my depression back again

For the sake of correctness: If I met a girl who was interested in me, I would go crazy about her. Assuming I like her in the first place
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

On the other hand. So far I've liked everyone who have liked me so that is probably not something to worry about much. Must stay postitive...

I don't need to read your post to answer based on the title.

Are you hot? Yes/No

Yes - He wants sex.

No - He wants sex. But only if he can't get something better, like say one of your hot friends.

Throw away your magazines and your books. That's all there is to know about men.

I spoke to my friend and she thinks he's confusing as well.... hmm well when we made out he said we shouldn't be doing this stuff because we're just friends, but then I don't remember if he said "we're just friends right or we should just be friends" yesterday... I can't remember... He probably doesn't know what he wants.

I really like him, but he's really confusing and I don't know what he wants... he could be in another relationship but iono...

hmm.. I;m not sure if i am hot haha... but I am cute and lots of guys hit on me all the time... especially when I go clubbing...

He did say he was lucky. I told him that my friends and other guys have asked me out and hit on me... so he said that he was lucky that I'm hanging out with him or something like that..

I don't think he would convince me that affair is good... maybe i should ask him how many dates he been on. I know he had 2 girlfriends before...
    Last edited by milkshake; 02-09-11 at 04:38 AM.

hmmm... I made out with this one guy, and i worry about the same thing. I worry that I'm not good at making out like kissing, giving him Bjs, but they seem to like it alot..... He said I have a small mouth but he said I did good... and he tried to penetrate me but I covered myself and resisted and hit him a few times since he wants me to take control and stop him when he gets a little over his head, but he doesn't seem too offended and ignore me. I know if you do that to some guys, they will immediately ignore you because you're not giving them what they want which is sex, but he hasn't yet and he knows I'm a virgin too. He still wants to hang out with me and initiate taking me out for a date.

The guy I made out with never made me feel guilty or pressure me into having sex with him. Not once has he talk about how sexy I am, like I like you in this outfit, or not once has he said I was cute, or hope you're good in bed blah blah blah all these sexual things.. Most of the guys I been with keep calling me cute and sexy and blah blah blah... I get called cute a lot but this is the first time someone hasn't called me cute which that is probably not what he just thinks about. But he agrees that I am cute though because I told him that my friend kept calling me cute.

Maybe he's asexual?

umm no he's pretty horny like most guys, but I guess he didn't want to do anything I wouldn't want to do or make me feel uncomfortable. he told me the reason why we should just be friends because he didn't want to lose our friendship. He asked me We're still friends right? like the first time when we made out and I looked like I was uncomfortable about it, but mostly shy and embarrassed physically...

Why would you want to make out with someone that has said to you "lets just be friends?" If you still want to make out with him then don't expect that he'll be eclusive with you or make you his girlfriend. He is telling you he just wants to be your friend but he will let you blow him or whatever it is you kids do now to keep your virginity but still do everything else but penetrtation O.o

By telling you "lets just be friends" he's telling you that he's not interested in a gf/bf dynamic but he wll take whatever you give him.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well maybe he has a reason why he said let's be friends... because we are still in the friend zone anyways and probably doesn't want to hurt our friendship. iono... he did tell me had 2 girlfriends in the past and maybe he was hurt? so he's not sure what to do? i don't know... I never been hurt before. I broke up with guys haha not that I want to hurt them but just that I had a emotionally abusive ex, and a guy that I couldn't trust... and a creeper.. lol

My point is: Don't expect to become his girlfriend just because you blow him. He will take the blow job but when a guy tells you after he's done stuff with you "lets just be friends" he's practically shouting out to you that he does not want to be your boyfriend but he will let you blow him. Capice?

@ wakeup, i know you told me not to expect to become his girlfriend and I understand. But I want to know where this relationship will take and I won't try to indulge myself too deep into this new relationship so it won't hurt me.

yeah i do agree when he asked if this a date, it sounded as if he didn't want to date me. He actually invited me to his house to watch a movie with him but I said what happened to dinner haha and he said oh yea haha, we can do that too. So i asked hiim what kind of food he wants and he said he doesn't know and asked is this a date and said it sounds like one. He was waiting for my response but he logged off since it was like 2 am in the morning. It's like as if he was shy that he thought this would be a date and just took off haha... Anyways it sounds like as if he wants to consider this as a date as opposed to with other girls? who knows... but only time will tell

You mean he just left the conversation?! That's rude, no matter what time it is and how "shy" he might be. Unless you kept him waiting for a response for like 20 minutes or something. Ask him (not us) what he wants from you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12