+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top 10 Movies Love Quotes do you know?

It's not the be-all and end-all, but sometimes logic wins...

LMAO!!!!!! So without reading the books or seeing the movies, Logic screams go for the werewolf!
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Given the screen name, I should've known...

" And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
    Edward Cullen
    Touching , isn't it?
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

I would love to know how many people that have read the twilight series have read the Interview with a Vampire series.

It really seems to me like Vampires have a trendiness cycle, which takes about 15 years to play through.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    hahahahahah! Lmao! I concur.

Sorry Vampiress. I can NOT do twilight. Vampires do NOT sparkle. (I also couldn't read or watch Eragon because they suggested that Dragons only live as long as their humans. Basically, don't f**k with myth just to make money)
    I've been into Vampire Mythology since I was 14. So VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE....but after reading the books I must admit " I've never read anything so beautiful"

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    LMAO!!!!!! So without reading the books or seeing the movies, Logic screams go for the werewolf!
    I Hate Werewolf! I even hated Jack Nicholson for playing one.......

P.s.: I couldn't look away when Edward was sparkling!
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

I love all forms of mythology and have always found the Werewolf more intriguing than the Vampire. Then again Vampires are overtly sexual and usually quite content to go out and kill. Werewolves represent my love of the idea of shape shifting (as a kid it was the super power I always wanted) and they are usually revolted by their killing. *shrugs*.

I am glad to hear a fan of the twilight series agree that vampires don't sparkle. They also don't have reflections. It is something that seriously bugs me. I'm not sure why, but I really feel that myths shouldn't be f**ked with for the sake of profit. Yeah I know, I'm weird.

Those are all great movies too...except "Hook." :-)

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    HIA, what about rigor mortis tho? He's dead, right?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12