+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I talked to her! I wrote her this letter should i send it?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy77 View Post
    Haha wakeup.. ill send her this:

"Bring those feelings to the front of your mind, warm up, come closer, and let the sun through the clouds."

haha thats lame.. i dunno what to do.. probably just say something like "I respect your decision" and go more NC... but **** its the last thing i wanna do!
    You've laid it out there. It's on her now, let her come to you.

I suggest you don't insist. She's got the message and has given her reply, she knows what you want and you know that she needs time to think about it by herself. Just wait.

What is the perfect response to this?

I could be lame and boring and say. " ill respect your decision."

Or I could be cool and say something witty and confident to meet up with me and itll clear everything up." But then i put myself in a rejection point again."

I'll probably play it safe lol. Sending that letter was already pretty hardcore risky.

Just say 'thank you for your response, I respect you need time to think about this.Please contact me when you are ready to talk'.

I'm going to say this:

"Come closer, put those feelings to the front, and I'll clear your mind. (communicates in the metaphors she was using) Lame? I dunno lol

I've missed you but i'll respect your decision for time to think"

I'm also haveing a party this friday and kind of wanted that throw that out to her somehow,.

well now you just got to respect it. GOOD FOR YOU! :-) I'd just say the 2nd the ... "I respect your decision"

It's been 24 hours and i havent replied yet. She just sent me another message. It was about my career because a freind of hers wants to do the same thing. I think ill just answer the question on my career and not even address the first message. I will give her time and space i dont need to tell her this and plus if i do tell her i respect her chopice for time and space it creates like a self fulifiling prophecy and thats what ill get.
    Last edited by Bigboy77; 04-09-11 at 05:54 AM.

i feel as though the follow up question she sent is just a way to see if ill still talk to her after her first message.

What did she ask? I agree that you shouldn't address the subject anymore - wait for her to do it.

There is one thing i like to understand. Why do you think telling your love what you feel is wrong or shameful or too much or over the board? Who has set the extent of how much love has to be acting like the god of love setting standards and rules? why would anyone be ashamed of their best feelings expressed in words written to remain as something beautiful to maintain and keep over time despite the outcome? Isn’t love a beautiful thing? your letter said how you felt and why you loved her, if how you felt was shameful or improper to expose to the same one you carry the feelings for, then your love is shameful, isn't it? Whether she loves you or not doesn't matter, if she is unable to love you, does it mean this inability has to be mutual? isn't possible for one side alone to feel great emotion? why the other side is obliged to feel the same and only at then would rewarded with the details of our love? who made this rule? if i was able to love a girl great and she failed to love me in return, does it mean I have to cease to love her as a revenge or hide from her? does it make me look less in her eyes the fact my love was great still one sided? Is she going to look at me as inferior for telling her why and how i loved her while she couldn’t feel the same? why expressing your love to someone has to mean you want to own them? wouldn’t be possible to love someone and express it even though knowing beforehand they can’t be yours? why there has to be a pre-condition of mutual expectation out of love? Our heart falls in love not by plan, it happens whether we like it or not, then why do we need a reward in return for something we didn’t plan or have a hand in. it’s not something you extend voluntarily to the other side or have any favor in making, is it? just trying to understand why it was wrong or embarrassing for her to read your beautiful letter that you had to get a guidance from gods of love who seem to be active going around telling others how and when to love or move on while forgetting they are not real gods and sooooooo many details are hidden in something very private by nature like love relationship despite any claim to put all facts forth by a one side which is impossible? If your emotion embarrasses you, do you still call it love?
    Say to every katy you know, any katy, i love her great, and, great love remains great despite all else..

she asked me about ym career and what you need to start cause her friend wants to do it.

So i didnt respond to her big long e mail about space and stuff, and instead just said " good for your friend! and told the things they had to do."

Good Bigboy77! She obviously was scared away by your letter :-) This could be a begininng, perhaps slow, but alteast something! :-)
    inexistent_love.... WELL SAID! I completely agree!!!

Oh, I thought she had replied to your reply about your career as well. Yeah anyway I still think you should just wait without bringing up the subject until she does. Good luck, keep us updated :-)

Yeah.. i told her what she wanted to know about my career.. then said to take all the time she needs and that i stick to what i wrote in my letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gal4Love View Post
    Good Bigboy77! She obviously was scared away by your letter :-) This could be a begininng, perhaps slow, but alteast something! :-)
    inexistent_love.... WELL SAID! I completely agree!!!
    ooops ... I obvi meant "wasN'T scared away" Sorry lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast