+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Things were improving, then got much worse

Things were improving, then got much worse

Things for me are getting so much worse. My ex and I broke up about 6 weeks ago. We didn't have any contact in the first 5 weeks except for one text. Then School started. We're both frosh bosses and we are seeing each other everyday. It is making things so much harder for me. It seems like she's completely moved on, while I still miss her so much. No matter how much I tell myself (or my friends tell me) that it was probably for the better that things ended every single time I see her I want her back. My desire to have her back is overwhelming at times.

To make matters so much worse, today we played the game never have I ever with the frosh. I learned that she has done a lot of things sexually that she never did with me. I knew she had sex before, that didn't bother me, but the details were too much. I can't get some of these images of her out of my head. It partly hurts because I'm imagining these things happening to her and it makes me sick, and it also hurts that we never got the chance to do some of these things.

I can't imagine myself with anyone else but I also know that nothing will ever happen between us again, although it is very hard to accept. I don't know what to do. I have to keep seeing her throughout the school year, but we can't be together. It's tearing me up inside.

Thanks

I'm not sure what a frosh boss is, but if you can, get a new job. I don't think you are going to be able to move on while being in such close proximity to her.

Good luck...

Frosh week is orientation week at university, and a boss is the leader. it ends on sunday, but I will still see her regularly although not nearly as often. I can't really avoid her because that would mean pulling away from a lot of friends.