+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I want to cheat

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    I think even if everything was "fixed" and perfect in his relationship its doesnt change the fact that he wants to sow his wild oats. If he stayed in the relationship and didnt cheat he would have an empty feeling of inexperience.

To think you (OP) can cheat and not get caught is a joke. Completely aside from morals here, It takes brains and careful planning to not get caught which you are not capable of. You probably don't even erase the history of this very thread. If I were you Id tell your gf you want to take a short break to gather yourself and see where it goes. That way you can have sex with others, then, if she agrees, get back together with her. Its like keeping her in the background but having sex with others without technically cheating.
    I don't know why this thread keeps going....the guy is a twit. All he is looking for is approval.

hahahahah you just woke it up... the Irony.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

This guy is a troll ... and what he needs is to be banned .
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I stopped posting to him ages ago. I was more interested in angrybeavers post.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

End it. Period. There is no other way around this.

You need to meet more women before you commit to one and that takes years. Most people are not ready for relationships even when they have been in many.

People are dumb enough to think relationships are easy. Until you have mastered attracting many women and until you are able to trigger that attraction in most women that you meet, you are not ready to develop a relationship with someone because you will still want to experiment with other women all the time. You need to get enough "pussy" until you finally develop that inner saturation when you fundamentally understand to the core of your being that all women are the same. Until then you should meet a lot of women: 10s, 2s, 5s, fat, skinny, big tits, small tits, black, white, blonde, brunette. Get experience under your belt, but don't do it out of lust, do it as a life experience.

In my experience the worst woman that I slept with was gorgeous while the most amazing woman that I slept with was what you would call a 3s. She was fat with pimples, she wasn't taking care of herself that well, but I don't know man, she just got that inner female side that was extremely seductive. The experience I had with that girl was like an epiphany.

The number one mistake people are making is they get into relationships out of fear. Out of fear of being alone. The only reasonable thing that will save both your integrity as a man and your hearts is to tell her the truth about what you want and how she is not able to provide it. You want sex and she can't deliver.

Cheating is not worth it man ! Rather keep an open relationship with any woman that you meet. In this way you will both be more relaxed. Never commit just because everybody else is doing it. If you are not certain about your loyalty just be honest with girls : "Hey I like you, I love spending time with and kissing you and having sex with you but I can't promise you anything about tomorrow."

Take your interactions with women one day at a time. (notice I said interactions and not "relationships")
    "A life which is unexamined is not worth living"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi there,

I can understand your feelings for wanting to explore. I was in a marriage with my first bf for 21 years i never wanted to cheat but always wondered what it would be like to have experienced having sex with someone else. I left my then husband because things went bad . I had no feelings for him anymore. so after i left him i had my experiences with men and i have found the real me and it help me find my sexuality and the drive i knew was always inside me but never had the chance to be explored. So the only thing i can tell you is that if you have that urge to cheat then have the will power to leave your gf and do all the experimenting you need to do now before you get at an age where you will regret not having the chance. Someone told me once if you let someone else into your life its because things are not good between you and your partner. Sex is a very important part of a couples lives together. You need and you deserve to be with someone who has the same sex drive as you , only then will you realize how fullfilling and complete you are and you will never have the urge to cheat on that gf.

Hope i was of help

Lynda

Just do it!

If you truly love her and respect her, don't do it. If you really must know how it's like with a different woman, go to a bar or a club and pick one up and go for a one nighter.

sadie_genie Guest
    I suspect the reason you want to cheat on her is because you resent her but at the same time, you love her and want to keep her. I advise you to have open communication with her and if you two cannot work it out, find another girl who is a better match with you. Cheating on her will destroy the relationship because it will destroy trust completely in the relationship.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234